Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What has happened?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

What has happened? Empty
PostSubject: What has happened?   What has happened? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 3:09 am

Well after making the client background till now this has happened:
1. Kurtis liked it yet he didn't put it.
2. I Don't got commands and no rank I DONT KNOW WHY...
3. i can't do any command for some reason not even ::home....
4. I Know i'm not supposed to have admin commands but i thought it was solved at "don't abuse them"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

What has happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What has happened?   What has happened? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 4:04 am

Yarde wrote:
1. im making him one.
2. because you abused and threatened people
3. idk
4. ur not admin therefore u have no commands.
1. Mine is obviously going to turn out better...
2. I Never threatened/abused anyone ask everyone..
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

What has happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What has happened?   What has happened? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 4:42 am

Yarde wrote:
i was talking to people today, you were saying 'stfu or ill ban you' to random people talking to you, and i highly doubt you are better than me at Graphics.
May i know who? because for all i care Kurtis can check chat log's I've never said such a phrase your probably framing me to take my spot...
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

What has happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What has happened?   What has happened? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 4:27 pm

Ace I was editing the commands, you should still have your rank, and just because I said don't abuse doesn't mean I wanted you to have admin commands, I haven't added the bg yet is because I'm going to have to edit it and it's a jar client right now, then I'm going to have to re-upload a new link to the client, and it's only been like a day why is it a big deal that I haven't added it yet, I told you I really liked it and am going to add it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org

What has happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What has happened?   What has happened? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 4:38 pm

Kurtis wrote:
Ace I was editing the commands, you should still have your rank, and just because I said don't abuse doesn't mean I wanted you to have admin commands, I haven't added the bg yet is because I'm going to have to edit it and it's a jar client right now, then I'm going to have to re-upload a new link to the client, and it's only been like a day why is it a big deal that I haven't added it yet, I told you I really liked it and am going to add it.
It's no problem it was just that i logged in i can yell or do anything i'm a normal player so i was suprised lol, oh yh and log in ingame lol.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

What has happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What has happened?   What has happened? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 4:42 pm

Ace wrote:
Kurtis wrote:
It's no problem it was just that i logged in i can yell or do anything i'm a normal player so i was suprised lol, oh yh and log in ingame lol.
I can't log in, my laptop is at my grandparents right now, and I'll be online at like 5 pm Easter time (Canada)
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
Sponsored content

What has happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What has happened?   What has happened? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What has happened?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infamous Dream 718 :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: