Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Sincere Appologies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lights
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lights

My Sincere Appologies Empty
PostSubject: My Sincere Appologies   My Sincere Appologies Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 12:33 am

Kurtis: First of all and most importantly, Kurtis, i just want to appoligise once more for everything i did to you, so glad you are letting me play after the amount of times i fucked you over, tons of respect for you.

Rainz: Lane, you are like my best friend i have met on the net, really chill guy and basically same with kurtis i have fucked you over so many times and you have found it in your heart to forgive me, loads of respect to you aswell <3 love ya bro

Mod Zack: i have gotten into a few arguments with you and as far as i know you dont like me, just wanna say sorry for everything i have done to you, you are a great head-admin and you deserve respect,

Z3phyr: Okay this isnt an appology, first of all, you are the most idiodic person i have ever met on the net, you are accually so stupid, for example last night you were in the red portal, you saw me with protect from melee on and you attacked me! i had auto retaliate on and killed you, you started flaming me immediately after it happened. Then i found it in my heart to give your shit back. then you rush me later and kill me, i get the cheap ass FAKE tokhaar-kal back, then you continued to flame me, so i reacted and told you to STFU, SOME STAFF MEMBER YOU ARE.... Crying over pixels.

Chronic Bear: Haha sorry chronic, <3 i was very disrespectful to you and im really sorry, i was having a FUCK THE WORLD day and i was mad at everyone that day.

Clarity/Thigh Gaps: Sorry for always argueing infront of you, i was swearing alot and i know you didnt like it, sorry man.

Farfromit: ur a preety chill guy and somtimes on the forums i didnt give you the respect you deserved im sorry man.

Everyone Else: Sorry.

Sad

Back to top Go down
Rainz
Veteran
Veteran
Rainz

PostSubject: Re: My Sincere Appologies   My Sincere Appologies Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 12:36 am

You are Forgiven, but I would like to say I want you to edit this post to take the hate out of Z3phyr from this. If you don't like him you do not have to announce it to the rest of the community. Other than that. I sincerely accept and apologize for anything I did.

Regards ~ Rainz
Back to top Go down
Lights
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lights

PostSubject: Re: My Sincere Appologies   My Sincere Appologies Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 12:37 am

I think the community needs to know about z3phyr, im gonna keep it there.
Back to top Go down
Rainz
Veteran
Veteran
Rainz

PostSubject: Re: My Sincere Appologies   My Sincere Appologies Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 12:40 am

Fair enough. I can't force you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Sincere Appologies   My Sincere Appologies Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:05 am

Lights wrote:
I think the community needs to know about z3phyr, im gonna keep it there.
Well tbh it's annoying to kill people in unsafe unless you hate them due to the reason NO ONE like's to lose there item's although they should accept the fact they died at there own risk..

Like yesterday i killed anthony and he just told me some lame excuse to have his items back so yh it's kind of sad.
Back to top Go down
z3phyr
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: My Sincere Appologies   My Sincere Appologies Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:18 am

you didint give me anything back btw you flamed me to the end of a point where i was about to do something stop lying u cried when i killed you after and begged me for you're stuff you don't know what you're talking about stop telling lies, auto attack dosent make you auto spec.

Last edited by z3phyr on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
z3phyr
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: My Sincere Appologies   My Sincere Appologies Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:19 am

btw the tokhaar-kal i told you over 9 times i can't use it and u still wanted back
Back to top Go down
Lights
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lights

PostSubject: Re: My Sincere Appologies   My Sincere Appologies Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:24 am

DW, We can have kurtis check the trade logs <3
Back to top Go down
z3phyr
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: My Sincere Appologies   My Sincere Appologies Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:34 am

http://prntscr.com/1ty21y i think he likes to call me stuff.
http://prntscr.com/1ty265 oh yeah i am a dick for saying that i told him the tookhar was fake.
Back to top Go down
Nivi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nivi

PostSubject: Re: My Sincere Appologies   My Sincere Appologies Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 9:51 am

z3phyr wrote:
http://prntscr.com/1ty21y i think he likes to call me stuff.
http://prntscr.com/1ty265 oh yeah i am a dick for saying that i told him the tookhar was fake.
Look at this z3hpyr

https://i.servimg.com/u/f74/18/53/06/35/screen13.jpg

Back to top Go down
Lights
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lights

PostSubject: Re: My Sincere Appologies   My Sincere Appologies Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:47 pm

Nivi and z3phyr why do you always forget the part where you flame me? :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Sincere Appologies   My Sincere Appologies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Sincere Appologies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infamous Dream 718 :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: