Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bonesaw L--- Introduce Myself To The Server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

Bonesaw L--- Introduce Myself To The Server Empty
PostSubject: Bonesaw L--- Introduce Myself To The Server   Bonesaw L--- Introduce Myself To The Server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:24 pm

Hello guys, My name is William, (or just Will) and my in-game name is Bonesaw L
I've have actually made an introduction post before, but i accidently removed it.
so I am making a new one now. As I said my name is Will, and I have recently
joined this server. I have already feel in love with it after a couple of hours of gameplay
I've already made alot of friends and would like to meet even more. Noticeable friends:
Jesus Christ, Chronic Bear, Sparc Mac, Ace, Tyrone. (those i didn't add here might be
because I didn't really got to know you better, or I just forgot your names :/ so sarry Very Happy)

I am from USA, but I live in Norway for about 13 years now. I was born in Chicago, Illinois
and travelled to Norway while still in diapers.(15 months old) Now I am 15 years old.
(dont really wanna go deeper into my life story)
My english is bad, sorry for that. at school we learn British, but at home my parents talk
American, so I often mix the two languages.

My interests:
I love playing Infamous Dream. I have been playing RSPS for allmost 5 years now and have been
veteran on many of them Private Servers. I've also had an Private Server for about 3 years ago
with a mate. I'm not new to any Runescape Private Server since many of them are quite similar.

What do you like doing:
I love hanging out with friends on skype playing different RSPS, now mostly Infamous Dream ofc. Very Happy
I am a basketball athlete and have been playing basketball for 3 years now. I have a huge role in my
team as I am in the starting 5, every game. so its very important for me to be at every basketball
practice. other than that. I like spending time watching movies with my friends, going out, and
spending time with my girlfriend. I also should mention that I play GTA 5 Very Happy
Meet me ingame and lets hang out? I can't wait!!
Thank you for reading this, means alot. (and sorry if i spelled something wrong. Me no good grammar :S
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Bonesaw L--- Introduce Myself To The Server   Bonesaw L--- Introduce Myself To The Server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:55 pm

You can just edit your post instead of making another one...

Other than that, thanks for introducing yourself to the community Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
Farfromit
Veteran
Veteran
Farfromit

PostSubject: Re: Bonesaw L--- Introduce Myself To The Server   Bonesaw L--- Introduce Myself To The Server Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:05 am

Nice intro, have fun, and we,'ll see you around.
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Bonesaw L--- Introduce Myself To The Server   Bonesaw L--- Introduce Myself To The Server Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:44 pm

Thanks Smile
Sorry, I didn't know I could do that. won't double post again.
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
Farfromit
Veteran
Veteran
Farfromit

PostSubject: Re: Bonesaw L--- Introduce Myself To The Server   Bonesaw L--- Introduce Myself To The Server Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:52 pm

Thank you, it just makes the forums tidy and is more attractive xD
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonesaw L--- Introduce Myself To The Server   Bonesaw L--- Introduce Myself To The Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonesaw L--- Introduce Myself To The Server
Page 1 of 1