Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

suggestion "3" ~torva

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
torva
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
torva

suggestion "3" ~torva Empty
PostSubject: suggestion "3" ~torva   suggestion "3" ~torva Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:00 am

i suggest that you should add "level point shop" since we can prestige here it should be rlly cool to have a level point shop.
with example torva pieces for like 2k lvl points etc.
tell me what you think about this suggestion!!

peace ~torva
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: suggestion "3" ~torva   suggestion "3" ~torva Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:13 am

Yea this sounds like a good idea, we were thinking about something like this already
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: suggestion "3" ~torva   suggestion "3" ~torva Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:42 am

tell me what you think about this suggestion!!
yeah but because of the ecnomy releasing more torva into the game would be disastrous. Nice suggestion but also its really easy to get levels in the server in every skill. the shop wouldn't be too rewarding.

~Dante

edit: i've given this more thought. Its just theres prestige at the moment and when its fixed that will be a reward system for leveling

Someone else suggested 3 spin tickets for each 99, something like that is a good idea as-well and that's a skilling reward. Its an idea that will be kept in consideration maybe. Then again i don't know what others think about it..
Back to top Go down
Smirnoff
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Smirnoff

PostSubject: Re: suggestion "3" ~torva   suggestion "3" ~torva Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:41 am

I like this suggestion but make everything expensive as hell so when you prestige only make it so you can only buy a few items from the shop instead of being able to buy a lot.
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: suggestion "3" ~torva   suggestion "3" ~torva Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:23 am

Yeah either that or i just wont put many items in. Im still deciding. OFC all this will happen after the economy fix and depending on how people treat the economy and how people view GP is what decision i will make to this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: suggestion "3" ~torva   suggestion "3" ~torva Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

suggestion "3" ~torva
Page 1 of 1