Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jesus Christ's Suggestions

Go down 
+5
Bonesaw L
Synthh
Mod Zack
Kurtis
Jesus christ
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
torva
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
torva

Jesus Christ's Suggestions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ's Suggestions   Jesus Christ's Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 7:02 pm

synthh bro, don't quit or what ur doing.. is it really worth it?
we all discuss/argue sometimes. but that dosent mean you guys have to HATE.
SHOW SOME LOVE?! lol :p but lets just stop the flaming and enjoy the game :] "it's much more fun that way ^_^"

PEACE ~Torva
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ's Suggestions   Jesus Christ's Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 3:16 am

Jesus Christ wrote:
Coder Rank:
Take away: ALL PUNISHMENTS SUCH AS; BAN, MUTE, JAIL.
Privilege to spawn
Privilege to Teleto, Teletome
Privilege to ;;Kill
Basically, take ALL CMD's From coder as coders are regular players that volunteer to help code the server.
Im very sorry but i HIGHLY DISAGREE to this, coders need to have teleto so they can get play around with ::mypos to get exact coords, coders need to be able to access areas that are unaccessible to regular players by physical means. spawning should also be enabled to coder due to the fact they might code items and require testing purposes. ban mute and jail i am neutral to. i dont agree with you though sorry because CODERS are STAFF, they might be volunteers but SO ARE ADMINS, and mods and support. Anyone who doesnt get paid for what they do for this server is voluteering. not to mention that coders need to be trusted just as admins, by handling and maintaining a stable source that will allow players to enjoy their experience on this game.
::kill isnt a hassle

OVERALL: dont say coders are importand and dont deserve commands such as admins, anyone who is a coder is part of the staff team and all staff have responsibility to maintain a safe secure environment in the server.
Jesus Christ wrote:
"coders are regular players that volunteer to help code the server"
. NO, because even you are just a volunteer in the end. Coders are staff just as admins which all strive to keep this place a healthy environment and community. Please accept my critisism without beginning a quarrel.

ALSO, coders DO make the server, if coders dont make the server who does, without coding nothing is possible as the rsps wouldnt exist. Coding is what keeps the players maintained in this server by adding updates and other certain intricacies that is required for the server. coders do make the server. and to define 'make' i mean that coders actually, literally build the server by using code. If you have any rebuttal towards this paragraph, PLEASE kindly reply to my quote, telling me what you have to say.

CODERS ARE NOT JUST SLAVES LOCKED INTO THEIR PLACES AND SET TO CODE! they're people just as admins just as mods and just as support. the only powers that should be hidden from the coder are set to the creator, Kurtis.

Finally, i mean no harm/disrespect to you're rights / previllage of what you do as a Co-Owner.
         i do not want this to carry on as an immature quarrel for i am only posting my opinion as an experienced coder.

Thank you,
                                   ~Dante
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ's Suggestions   Jesus Christ's Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:26 am

my chat.:

Thank you,
                                   ~Dante Oh. Thanks for this Xtria, and no, i won't take this as an offence or anything, at least you stuck to the topic and actually wrote a long feedback. Anyway, i agree with you, coders should have just ::Teleto and ::Teletome but no any other command. If you take James (Cunniff55) as an example, I did trust his with the server files, and so did kurtis, but when he spawned shit and gace it out, that's what changed my mind. Coders are like when you join  the server and your good at coding, boom, you get the rank with some spawning abilities. that's what i want to change on the other hand, Thanks for the feedback, meant a lot to me <3 Yeah man, youre totally right bro, coders shouldnt be aloud to spawn shit as soon as they come coder because its like giving admin to a new player, you make 100% sense to me (ofc, bcuz ur jesus christ Razz) we just got to be really careful which coders we choose and who we choose to trust. cuz its all about trust. if the coder is a trustworthy person...then thats awesome we dont have to fear them abusing their power. thats why we should just have like limited coders and they shouldnt be aloud to trade. actually on second thought.. easy.. JMODs on runescape arnt aloud to trade or fight or do anything, like their account impairs them to do that shit. Should be the same here Wink. but all in all i agree 100% with what you said above bro, fkn love you jesus <3
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ's Suggestions   Jesus Christ's Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:35 am

Damn Xitra you know what you are talking about dude. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ's Suggestions   Jesus Christ's Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:43 am

I actually have never said that Coder aren't staff, I'm not sure where people got this impression from, like what xitra said, they are staff in my eyes which means for this server they are staff. I do agree that they shouldn't have certain commands such as ban / kick / mute / jail and the other commands for punishment but they should have all the commands needed for testing like xitra listed.

Nice job xitra I like what you said Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ's Suggestions   Jesus Christ's Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:44 am

Kurtis wrote:
I actually have never said that Coder aren't staff, I'm not sure where people got this impression from, like what xitra said, they are staff in my eyes which means for this server they are staff. I do agree that they shouldn't have certain commands such as ban / kick / mute / jail and the other commands for punishment but they should have all the commands needed for testing like xitra listed.

Nice job xitra I like what you said Very Happy
Thank you Kurtis Very Happy
Its nice to know that you have some resoning to my previous comment ragrding this topic. I also do agree that they shouldnt have the ban / kick/ mute / jail only because that is the role of the Owner/Co-owner/Admin/Mod. ban / mute/ jail / kick do not affect the coders work whatsoever and are unnessesary commands Smile.

xitra wrote:
ban mute and jail i am neutral
By this i mean that i dont mind if they are removed or not because coder's shouldnt need to be using these commands.

Thank you for posting you're input Kurtis Very Happy,

~Dante
Back to top Go down
Farfromit
Veteran
Veteran
Farfromit

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ's Suggestions   Jesus Christ's Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:17 am

Nice suggestions Jesus Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ's Suggestions   Jesus Christ's Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:56 am

No they don't. that's the Mods/Admins/Managers/Co-Owners job, they have been hired/promoted to punish rulebreakers and enforce the rules. The Coders job is simply to help code the server along with the owner and add new updates to the server. So no Coders DON'T need to punish players. that's not why they are given the job. they do need spawning abilities (to test certain items), teleport cmd (to get to new places, f.example Pest control if they are gonna code that),some other coding commands, idk them all :p  and maybe yell. but they aren't in need of ban/mute/jail.
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
Smirnoff
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Smirnoff

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ's Suggestions   Jesus Christ's Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:44 am

Yes take away most Support commands I have seen some kid bragging that he had commands but was afraid to use them lol, same goes for teh coder commands.

People don't use emotes often and I also like to FunPK idea Smile
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ's Suggestions   Jesus Christ's Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:17 am

Smirnoff wrote:
same goes for teh coder commands.
...Perhaps you dont know me.
Pleased to meet you, My name is Dante.

You should read up on what ive posted and how coder commands will not be removed (apart from kick/ban/mute/ipban/ipmute/jail/unjail) because coders need them for testing. I know this, 1 because i am a coder, 2 because it wouldnt make any sense if coders cant use ::mypos, cant use ::item to spawn the item their modelling. Know what... im not going to get into this... read before you post useless sht.
thx
Back to top Go down
Smirnoff
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Smirnoff

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ's Suggestions   Jesus Christ's Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:30 am

xitra wrote:
Smirnoff wrote:

You should read up on what ive posted and how coder commands will not be removed (apart from kick/ban/mute/ipban/ipmute/jail/unjail) because coders need them for testing. I know this, 1 because i am a coder, 2 because it wouldnt make any sense if coders cant use ::mypos, cant use ::item to spawn the item their modelling. Know what... im not going to get into this... read before you post useless sht.
thx
...Perhaps you don't know me, read Jesus Christ's post before saying shit about mine...

+ You don't even have authority to tell me what not to post, if this was irrelevant Kurtis would have deleted it already, he monitors the forum posts all the time and deletes the spam...

xitra wrote:
Coder Rank:
Privilege to spawn
Privilege to ;;Kill
Basically, take ALL CMD's From coder as coders are regular players that volunteer to help code the server.
This is simply what I was referring to, I don't give a flying fuck if you have ::item or ::mypos.

P.S anything posted regarding the server, especially in the suggestion thread is not "useless shit"

Not a very good way to introduce yourself to someone...
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ's Suggestions   Jesus Christ's Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:37 am

SNAP CRACKLE AND POP!! Looks like there might be another forum argument *facepalm*
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
Farfromit
Veteran
Veteran
Farfromit

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ's Suggestions   Jesus Christ's Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:49 am

Kurtis wrote:
SNAP CRACKLE AND POP!! Looks like there might be another forum argument *facepalm*
Lmfao!!!!! I laughed so hard my dick fell off! Very Happy
This has gotta be the funniest shit i've seen in a while.
Reputation +++ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ's Suggestions   Jesus Christ's Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:27 am

Smirnoff wrote:
xitra wrote:
Smirnoff wrote:

thx
...Perhaps you don't know me, read Jesus Christ's post before saying shit about mine...

+ You don't even have authority to tell me what not to post, if this was irrelevant Kurtis would have deleted it already, he monitors the forum posts all the time and deletes the spam...

xitra (DAFAQ I DIDN'T ORIGINALLY WRITE THIS?! ~XiTrA wrote:
Coder Rank:
Privilege to spawn
Privilege to ;;Kill
This is simply what I was referring to, I don't give a flying fuck if you have ::item or ::mypos.

P.S anything posted regarding the server, especially in the suggestion thread is not "useless shit"

Not a very good way to introduce yourself to someone...
............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

Alright then firstly get you're facts straight, you were arguing against the privileges of coders commands as you said in
Smirnoff wrote:
Jesus <3 Christ wrote:

By saying this you were referring to jesus' original post of
Basically, take ALL CMD's From coder as coders are regular players
So before you send you're fucks flying,  i don't care how i introduce myself to you. I'm only nice to the people who i want to be nice to.
and i said ur post was "useless sht" because everyone already agreed to that coders arn't going to get the main commands revoked and only the mute/jail/dildo/fking banning commands. So its a done deal..nothing can change it.. doonnneeee.
Smirnoff you have good taste ('literally'), thank you. lets be friends and accept eachother for who we are, lets not fight so from here on lets just focus on the positives. Don't ask me where i got that from i just got back from a house party and i'm tired.

Love you all but alot of Jesus and Kurtis and Zack but alot Jesus. and i love farfromit and bonesaw L. JESUS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ's Suggestions   Jesus Christ's Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jesus Christ's Suggestions
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next