Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PPLZ lets get know eachother

Go down 
+2
Jesus christ
xitra
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PPLZ lets get know eachother Empty
PostSubject: PPLZ lets get know eachother   PPLZ lets get know eachother Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:06 am

WSUUUUUP mai peoplez, Im Dylan. but people call me Dante because thats my skype name and its like my ingame name for nearly everything ive played.

I love Monster Energy and am currently drinking one ( hence why i love it).

I'm a coder (not here) and ive coded with my old friend Kevin De Meyer ( Real Owner of Hybrid-PVP ) to create Hybrid PVP, till it got shutdown because of some family problems he had (respect)

I am 16 years of  age and i am in Australia (Victoria for those who are also in Aus) XD

My friends know me to be really outgoing and not shy ( yeah i done some pretty fked up sht stuff in my time )

I work at K-Mart as a casual and i like it because i get to do customer service and i like meeting people. And the money tree outside ended up dying so i got to work for money apparently XD

Ive been playing this server for about a month now and i love it, almost maxed (completion) on my main acc, Xitra. Shoutout to my bros [ you guys know who you are Wink]

IRL pic, click here to view (pic is a little over a year old tho):

Ok guys, i did me. now you guys go ahead, write down youre age. what you love. hobbies. where you live (country, unless you want rapists or molesters knocking on youre door in the middle of the night XD) (<--- just fking around) and anything you want so we get so know eachother more. oh yeah if you got a pic on ur pc of you then pur tht up aswell ppl.

Peace out

~Dante

Last edited by xitra on Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:24 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : perfectionisnt mtherfker)
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: PPLZ lets get know eachother   PPLZ lets get know eachother Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:20 am

Jesus christ wrote:
Hey man! nice to meet you, very nice thread :DI don't think I've met you in game yet, but i think i have :O anyway, if you need help, feel free to PM me on forums or in game.

~Regards, Jesus Christ
Jesus, nice to meet you too bro. im in game a fair bit i dont see you much because of the time zones most likely. my time zone is fucked cuz when im on its late where you are. Thanks for the help offer and i think ive meet you ingame  a couple times whn i was noob at the server. i know alot of people who <3 ya jesus they're all waiting for you're return. i can tell em you said 'hi', people like my religion teacher and stuff XD
You're an awesome co-owner aswell.

~ Dante
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: PPLZ lets get know eachother   PPLZ lets get know eachother Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:38 am

Synthh wrote:
You can read my thread if you want to get to know me. :p
already did ;)havnt known you for long though but hey ^.^
we both like dubstep ^.^ hope to see you ingame soon Wink

edit: yeah ik i saw you ingame but, like to see you again bcuz ur quitting apparently after today's dp? :\

Last edited by xitra on Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: PPLZ lets get know eachother   PPLZ lets get know eachother Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:30 am

PPLZ lets get know eachother Profile_296821122_75sq_1363606234
Hey, I'm William. I come from America but I live in Norway.
I LOOVE playing Infamous Dream and Basketball. and I also love to hang out with ma friends.
I'm 15 years of age and I'm turning 16 the 5th of January. I recently broke up with ma girlfriends so now I'm Single, (not looking for gay men, Just females! Very Happy)
I love comedy movies, Rap music, Bitchez, Gaming and playing basketball
Meet me ingame and lets hang out?!? I can't fkn wait! Very Happy

Sincerely~ Bonesaw L
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
Xehanort
Xehanort

PostSubject: Re: PPLZ lets get know eachother   PPLZ lets get know eachother Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:42 pm

Hey i'm Xehanort. I would post a picture but i don't really like doing that.
I'm 16 atm but turning 17 in Jan.
I'm straight, been single for a year.
I lived in England all my life until 24th August when i moved to Dubai. ( it's not as glamorous as people say ) I'm still stuck in the English party all weekend mindset. And out here you just can't do that.

Anyway i'm an avid Anime and Manga watcher/reader ( don't judge ). I'm also a skateboarder, that's the closest i'll get to any kind of sport. I'm into a lot of genres of music but my favorite would be rock e.g. Pierce The Veil, A Day To Remember, All Time Low Etc. And of course i like games, who doesn't.

So yeh that's as brief as i can be about me, hope to see yall in-game. Most of you i already have.

~Xeha
Back to top Go down
Xehanort
Xehanort

PostSubject: Re: PPLZ lets get know eachother   PPLZ lets get know eachother Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:57 pm

Synthh wrote:
Xehanort wrote:
Hey i'm Xehanort. I would post a picture but i don't really like doing that.
I'm 16 atm but turning 17 in Jan.
I'm straight, been single for a year.
I lived in England all my life until 24th August when i moved to Dubai. ( it's not as glamorous as people say ) I'm still stuck in the English party all weekend mindset. And out here you just can't do that.

Anyway i'm an avid Anime and Manga watcher/reader ( don't judge ). I'm also a skateboarder, that's the closest i'll get to any kind of sport. I'm into a lot of genres of music but my favorite would be rock e.g. Pierce The Veil, A Day To Remember, All Time Low Etc. And of course i like games, who doesn't.

So yeh that's as brief as i can be about me, hope to see yall in-game. Most of you i already have.

~Xeha
I'm going to see ADTR live, two weeks before that I'm seeing Trivium AND Killswitch Engage in the same concert.
Very Happy
Excuse me while i kill myself. Damn you man i would kill to see ADTR and Trivium. Not so much Killswitch but they're still sick Sad
Back to top Go down
Xehanort
Xehanort

PostSubject: Re: PPLZ lets get know eachother   PPLZ lets get know eachother Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:13 pm

Synthh wrote:
Haha, man Killswitch are amazing.
Saw Deaf Havana a couple of months ago. Got me some signed gear too.
Very Happy
Deaf Havana too. Oh man you're killing me. I've literally never seen a band live. I really hate the fact that i haven't but like no one in my school listens to the same music. I'd end up just going to a concert by myself, which i don't want to do Sad
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: PPLZ lets get know eachother   PPLZ lets get know eachother Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:21 pm

Smile nice to meet you guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PPLZ lets get know eachother   PPLZ lets get know eachother Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PPLZ lets get know eachother
Page 1 of 1