Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XiTrA's Coder Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

XiTrA's Coder Application Empty
PostSubject: XiTrA's Coder Application   XiTrA's Coder Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:41 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[before i begin please excuse the constant 'i' instead of 'I', i know my grammar, i go to school Wink ]

First of all, I'm sure you all guys pretty much know who i am. I've got a personal contact profile on the General forum which goes more in detail about me and what I enjoy doing in my spare time, etc. Before i begin i would like to take into notice that applying for coder is a really big jump in the ranks and requires a great set of skills but most importantly responsibility. "With Great Power comes Great Responsibility", and i feel that i can uphold this role as a great honor.

Applying for Support / Mod / Admin: Coder

Your Name: Real name is Dylan, people on Skype and other games call me Dante

Your Age: 16 (17 in march, 2014) (18 in march, 2015) (19 in...oh well not hard to guess)

Your Skype: XDantePB

In-Game Name: Xitra

Why you want to be a Coder: I want to become a coder for the sole purpose that i know i have the skill of what it takes to become a great asset of the development of this server. due to the fact that I've developed and coded other servers (one most notably) I know that I can be of great assistance. Not to mention that i enjoy coding and have the time for it. When you enjoy something in life the success rate increases and you're focus and availability to the topic increases as well.

Why we should choose you: You should employ me into this position because I'm different to other coders. I take on coding not just because i want to and because i enjoy it, just as i enjoy making signatures. Its something that I've learned over time and i am still gaining experience in. Sure i am an experienced coder but in the end we all have things to learn about whatever position we choose. I don't know exactly if you want me to this for you guys yet, but what i do know is that my skills are ready and available and that not putting them to use is putting them to waste.

Also, I feel you should choose me because i'm a trusted person who is loyal to the server I've chosen to dedicate my time to. People have told me in the past that i should make an application for a moderator position, not knowing how well i can code. Some people ( i wont mention names ) basically think i should go for a staff position anyways XD.

How well do you know the server: I'd say i know the server very well, i know where the glitches are, where improvements can be made and such. Also my account is almost a completionist. I just cant stand training agility and id rather be at home hanging with players like Jesus (<3),Stank, Farfromit, and such.. (other peoplel you know who you are ofcourse.. i can't go mentioning every name in the book XD)

How well do other players know you: Without being cocky i'd say i know every active player in-game. I have met a lot of people whether it be talking to them at home, skilling with them, or just giving general advice to them if they're new.

How well does the staff know you: Whatever staff is active in-game i do know and they know me. im more close to some than others due to their availability and what time they're online compared to what time i'm online. But overall i'd say the staff team knows me pretty well. The ones who go in-game regularly know me better than the ones that just hang on the forums.

Do other players/staff like you: Yes they do i certainly hope, i haven't ever broken any rules, so i don't know why staff would like me. Actually come to think of it.. Haitti probably hates me now after what happened with him and Jesus Christ regarding that white partyhat. (not going into depth with this one, the people who need to know already do.)

Any other info: YES, my other information is that i have my morals set, i know how to handle responsibility and i know what i need to do if i reach this position. The thread with Jesus Christ's suggestions at the last post of page 2 and the beginning of page 3 clearly outlines what i think of Coder's rights and how strongly i think they impact the game, the forums and the community in general.

If you havn't read that the link is in the spoiler below:
My input on a coder's rights, link:

If i do get the position, i will talk to Kurtis and Jesus about trimming some of these rights as soon as possible, me and Jesus already had an idea on skype..

Also if i get this position i will take into account every opinion that a staff and player has to say, but of course the final decision of whether i am aloud to even begin coding a project belongs to the Owner and Co-Owner.

And to finalise ill leave one quote from my favorite movie that impacts a lot of decisions i make in life and also affects coding.

Quote: wrote:
Clu: I took this system to it's maximum potential. I created the perfect system!
Kevin Flynn: The thing about perfection is that it's unknowable. It's impossible, but it's also right in front of us all the time. You wouldn't know that because I didn't when I created you. I'm sorry, Clu. I'm sorry...
Thank you for you're time in reading my application and i hope you consider applying to me this most prestigious position. If any concern please do not hesitate to post below and i really am highly open to BOTH negative and positive feedback

~XiTrA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: XiTrA's Coder Application   XiTrA's Coder Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:44 pm

1001% support, I love your app and I really like you (homo)
Good luck on this, I can't wait to see what you are capable of Smile
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: XiTrA's Coder Application   XiTrA's Coder Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:00 pm

Mod Zack wrote:
100% support although i do not know you i believe you deserve a chance and haiti should deffinitly get demoted hes the most useless coder ever.. i know he has no files but he fucks with people in game, i wish you the. Best of luck thanks for applying.
Please don't post hate / flame comments about another member / staff / ex staff Razz.

Other than that, thanks for listening and applying we'll let you know on our decision.

I'm going to close this thread for now, but you will still be able to see when I post what we decide.

Please don't post on this thread anymore Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: XiTrA's Coder Application   XiTrA's Coder Application Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 5:30 pm

Okay... After a long and tough decision, I've been really happy to see you trying to help out the community and putting in an effort, therefore I would like to say Congrats on Coder Very Happy

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: XiTrA's Coder Application   XiTrA's Coder Application Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:41 pm

Mod Zack wrote:
Congratulations! Btw kurtis you double posted
Yes I double posted but also I was accepting his application so that interferes with that rule.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XiTrA's Coder Application   XiTrA's Coder Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XiTrA's Coder Application
Page 1 of 1