Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

techworms suggestions - i think number 3?

Go down 
+3
xitra
Bonesaw L
techworm
7 posters
AuthorMessage
techworm
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
techworm

techworms suggestions - i think number 3? Empty
PostSubject: techworms suggestions - i think number 3?   techworms suggestions - i think number 3? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:59 am

i just have a few more 'high'deas (high ideas) ahahaha

*um i dont think you should change dags, other then reduce drop rates (obv)

*you should keep pking items out of shops other then the main stuff like arrows and zammy books and ghostly robes and stuff, i mean stuff like gmauls, recoil rings dragon scims (dont make then hard to get like a damn bcp but just just make then slayer drops to it gives them somekind of value)

*prayer, get that alter working so we get a little more bonus for bones

*again with the slayer shop, i just feel like it is an amazing idea and we need it

*maybe the ability to pay for a level reset? like 10m a reset? or bring lamps into the game (a lamp is dropped by an npc and with it you can reset 1 skill any skill you would like.

*minigames, need minigames for items
     i have a really cool idea for a minigame xitra, we could skype or somthing and i could tell you about it and mybe we could get it in game?

*some sort of money bag or ticket item where we can pay 1b for it so its sort of a system of money, like hey ill give you 5 tickets for that rapier, so 5b cash. players can exchange the tickets for coins is they want

*a system of ranks for pking, 5 kills - the killer, 10 kills - Sargent, 15 kills....20 kills....25 kills.... 50 kills... ect

*regular players can buy ::Yells? like 10 yells for 50m (very expensive)

*slayer tower, need a 2nd floor please more monsters
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: techworms suggestions - i think number 3?   techworms suggestions - i think number 3? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:03 pm

Good Ideas, I support most of this.
I thought u was high when you made this Razz
But if you are high and come up with these ideas, Dayuum!
I wonder how you would be when you wasn't high, probably like Einstein. (perfect brain) Very Happy Very Happy

- William.
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
techworm
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
techworm

PostSubject: Re: techworms suggestions - i think number 3?   techworms suggestions - i think number 3? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:28 pm

haha XD when im high i get amazing ideas lmao
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: techworms suggestions - i think number 3?   techworms suggestions - i think number 3? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:24 pm

Techworm wrote:
*um i dont think you should change dags, other then reduce drop rates (obv)

*you should keep pking items out of shops other then the main stuff like arrows and zammy books and ghostly robes and stuff, i mean stuff like gmauls, recoil rings dragon scims (dont make then hard to get like a damn bcp but just just make then slayer drops to it gives them somekind of value)

*prayer, get that alter working so we get a little more bonus for bones

*again with the slayer shop, i just feel like it is an amazing idea and we need it

*maybe the ability to pay for a level reset? like 10m a reset? or bring lamps into the game (a lamp is dropped by an npc and with it you can reset 1 skill any skill you would like.

*minigames, need minigames for items
i have a really cool idea for a minigame xitra, we could skype or somthing and i could tell you about it and mybe we could get it in game?

*some sort of money bag or ticket item where we can pay 1b for it so its sort of a system of money, like hey ill give you 5 tickets for that rapier, so 5b cash. players can exchange the tickets for coins is they want

*a system of ranks for pking, 5 kills - the killer, 10 kills - Sargent, 15 kills....20 kills....25 kills.... 50 kills... ect

*regular players can buy ::Yells? like 10 yells for 50m (very expensive)

*slayer tower, need a 2nd floor please more monsters
Thanks for posting these techworm Smile much appreciated. My repsonse is:

1) Yep, they drop stuff to commonly right now, it will be reduced as part of fixing the economy.

2) Yep, ill keep really basic stuff in like iron and a couple bows so new players can start off with something. But things like gmaul and dscim will be drops. Support.

3)Support to a certain extent. I really want this to happen but i want to give construction some purpose. Ill make it so people can build these altars in thier own POH and use it with others or by themselfs.

4)The slayer shop is a good idea but you know.. there's other stuff i got to do first like balance the other shops as you said earlier, removing dcimmy and stuff. Also id need the players opinions on what goes in that store. Ill put up a poll closer to release Smile

5)I need more in-depth decription of why the person would want to reset thier stat. Personally a little confused on this one.. but if it can be cleared up then its a considerable update. I need to know why the person would want to reset that stat, why they would pay money for it, and why not just use the prestige store (after i add the rewards)

6)...Im going to severely trim the amount of cash ingame due to how its worth nothing right now. This wont be needed until the "cash" economy is up and running and even then. its a big idea because it holds alot more cash in-game. Has to be verified with Kurtis.

7)lol mayybbbeee but lets postpone that until after the economy and when pking is fixed up a bit. good idea though Smile

Cooli dont know if this can be implemented without any bugs. i tried implementing this at one stage on another server lots of bugs became present. Id need Kurtis's assistance and make it extremely expensive..

9)One word... DEFINITELY. Slayer is going to receive the biggest rework after the chrissy event, i'ma try make it a skill you want to train even after 99 Smile

~Dante
Back to top Go down
Mr Peehat
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mr Peehat

PostSubject: Re: techworms suggestions - i think number 3?   techworms suggestions - i think number 3? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:32 am

Decent suggestions, my only concerns are the following:
"maybe the ability to pay for a level reset? like 10m a reset? or bring lamps into the game (a lamp is dropped by an npc and with it you can reset 1 skill any skill you would like"
I can understand where you are coming from, but correct me if i'm wrong, this is what the prestige system is designed for?
Also, what caught my attention when you said:
"regular players can buy ::Yells? like 10 yells for 50m (very expensive)"
Yelling in most private servers is a donator feature only, most donators donate for the yell ability, therefore if players can buy this in-game, it would put them of donating as i'm sure many people would rather buy a donator status with in-game money rather than IRL money, in my opinion, the yelling ability should only be kept as a donator feature only but once again my opinion is neither true nor false. Other than that, great suggestions, keep them up!

Last edited by Mr Peehat on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing the colour, making it easier to read. :))
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: techworms suggestions - i think number 3?   techworms suggestions - i think number 3? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:37 am

It is only for donator, I have been asked so many times to make yell for players but then there would be less benefits for donating. Anything to do with donator commands will never be available to regular players since it is meant for donators.
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
Mr Peehat
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mr Peehat

PostSubject: Re: techworms suggestions - i think number 3?   techworms suggestions - i think number 3? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:57 am

Kurtis wrote:
It is only for donator, I have been asked so many times to make yell for players but then there would be less benefits for donating. Anything to do with donator commands will never be available to regular players since it is meant for donators.
Agreed, as i said, it puts people of donating Smile
Back to top Go down
techworm
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
techworm

PostSubject: Re: techworms suggestions - i think number 3?   techworms suggestions - i think number 3? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:26 am

okay i agree with not wanting that kurtis.

@xitra say i player is a pure and gets attack up by mistake, or defence, or prayer or mage or range or any skill that ruins there pure. its a private server we should let them reset that skill
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: techworms suggestions - i think number 3?   techworms suggestions - i think number 3? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:48 pm

I agree with that, but I don't think pures mind if they accidently level their strength, constitution, range or mage as most pures only train those skills. Maybe make it like there is a command so you can reset attack and defence if you accidently level those skills. I believe there is a command ::resetdef already ingame but we could add ::resetatk to? because my old pure named Bonesaw, got 81 atk now and there is currently nothing i can do to reset that skill. So yeah, I agree with you there Tech. Nice suggestion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: techworms suggestions - i think number 3?   techworms suggestions - i think number 3? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:57 pm

Yeah maybe just reset combat stats but not the others. Agree with bonesaw L
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
techworm
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
techworm

PostSubject: Re: techworms suggestions - i think number 3?   techworms suggestions - i think number 3? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:10 pm

bonesaw why just make ::resetatk and ::resetdef, let there be str, hp, range, and mage and prayer. just so we have them, theres no reason to not have them and it is a simple code to put them in. im sure xitra would not mind

Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: techworms suggestions - i think number 3?   techworms suggestions - i think number 3? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:43 am

I don't think it's a good idea to have anything to do with resetting your hp, it would cause a lot of problems as people could abuse it and all combat skills increase you hp no matter what.
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: techworms suggestions - i think number 3?   techworms suggestions - i think number 3? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 1:35 am

ture, yeah that would be a problem, we cant do it then Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: techworms suggestions - i think number 3?   techworms suggestions - i think number 3? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

techworms suggestions - i think number 3?
Page 1 of 1