Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[OPEN TESTING] Graphical Settings for Min/low

Go down 
4 posters

Does this change make you lag as much as it would before this TESTING purposed tutorial
Yes, My webclient/client is lagging alot now, i can hardly play the game with textures on.
[OPEN TESTING] Graphical Settings for Min/low Vote_lcap0%[OPEN TESTING] Graphical Settings for Min/low Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I see a minor difference in lag.
[OPEN TESTING] Graphical Settings for Min/low Vote_lcap50%[OPEN TESTING] Graphical Settings for Min/low Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
I don't see any difference in lag.
[OPEN TESTING] Graphical Settings for Min/low Vote_lcap0%[OPEN TESTING] Graphical Settings for Min/low Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Somehow made me lag less.
 0% [ 0 ]
other (post below telling me what 'other' you mean)
[OPEN TESTING] Graphical Settings for Min/low Vote_lcap50%[OPEN TESTING] Graphical Settings for Min/low Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

[OPEN TESTING] Graphical Settings for Min/low Empty
PostSubject: [OPEN TESTING] Graphical Settings for Min/low   [OPEN TESTING] Graphical Settings for Min/low Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:34 pm

If you do not play on minimum/low settings then this thread is not for you( and do not post/use poll. )

If you're floor looks like this:
[OPEN TESTING] Graphical Settings for Min/low 8l9Di2Aor like [OPEN TESTING] Graphical Settings for Min/low Tcs6c5P

CONTINUE THROUGH THIS THREAD AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTION INGAME.

Go to the Options Tab ingame and click on graphical Settings, will look like this for you
[OPEN TESTING] Graphical Settings for Min/low Cl7VyOZ
~
Then go to the Custom tab and youre screen should look like this with either of the Software, OpenGL or Direct X modes in place
[OPEN TESTING] Graphical Settings for Min/low Utyn3GW
~
Scroll down and turn textures ON like this:
[OPEN TESTING] Graphical Settings for Min/low 2gqE0CH

Now Post below telling me:
Is you're lag worse since you turned on textures? POST BELOW and/or USE THE POLL
If you lag without textures on and you're lagging the same amount with it on, then TELL ME BY POSTING
Please do this because if you don't then you might not be able to play the game because you might lag too much. i need to know guys. remember this is only for players that are playing on minimum to low settings ingame. I simply need to know.

~Thank you.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN TESTING] Graphical Settings for Min/low   [OPEN TESTING] Graphical Settings for Min/low Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:00 pm

Zack bro, this is for a future update, players will need to switch theyre settings to this if they dont want to be blinded by the 'snow'
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN TESTING] Graphical Settings for Min/low   [OPEN TESTING] Graphical Settings for Min/low Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:24 pm

You will add in snow? :OOOOOOOO Razz
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
fr0zn m3
fr0zn m3

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN TESTING] Graphical Settings for Min/low   [OPEN TESTING] Graphical Settings for Min/low Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:57 pm

I dont really know why i replied to this thread :L my PC can run at maximum settings i just prefer to run on min Razz i guess ill try and get used to high Smile
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN TESTING] Graphical Settings for Min/low   [OPEN TESTING] Graphical Settings for Min/low Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:35 pm

aha doesn't have to be high, just use texture. it can still be low. just make sure texture is on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN TESTING] Graphical Settings for Min/low   [OPEN TESTING] Graphical Settings for Min/low Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[OPEN TESTING] Graphical Settings for Min/low
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infamous Dream 718 :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: