Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Clan Section in The Forums

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YoGi
Support
Support
YoGi

New Clan Section in The Forums Empty
PostSubject: New Clan Section in The Forums   New Clan Section in The Forums Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:44 am

As simple as it may sound, it is a very powerful tool that you could utilize, because if clans start to pick up, so will rivalry's, which rivalry's will keep players playing longer. The best way (in my opinion) to set this up would be to have the section named Clans, and have 2 subsections: Clan Battles, and Trash Talk.
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Section in The Forums   New Clan Section in The Forums Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:12 pm

Thats not a Bad idea, id love clanning myself. Ive actually hosted a couple of clan wars games myself, Butt! There is something that is missing. I mean, with a player base like this its hardly possible to even think about making clans etc, as there wouldnt be many players in them. Maybe when we reach around 20-40 active players ingame/forums etc.
That will happen soon bcuz og Xitras coding, its just a matter of time only.
Nice suggestion
King Regards ~ Bonesaw L
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Section in The Forums   New Clan Section in The Forums Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:09 pm

Yeah i think the same as bonesaw, will def come in useful when we hanve more active people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Section in The Forums   New Clan Section in The Forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Clan Section in The Forums
Page 1 of 1