Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

READ ~ Jesus Christ, Let me explain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

READ ~ Jesus Christ, Let me explain Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ ~ Jesus Christ, Let me explain   READ ~ Jesus Christ, Let me explain Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:04 am

Bro I completely understand you, I really do.
But you know after you gave him that reply on his staff application.
"No support whatsoever
I have reports of you duping."

He was wondering how and when you got this reports. Of course his going to ask you about them, because its about him duping? right?? Say if I had reports of you duping, wouldn't you come to me and ask me If you could see those reports? I certainly would. So After he got that reply from you he talked to me and Xitra about it. He was wondering if he could know who those reports was from. But since I didn't have them in hand, and only you know of them I, MYSELF, told him to go ask you on the forums. As he said He never ment to be disrespectful towards you, he was just asking you a question. And you replied a bit offensive. What made me mad was how you replied, that's all. Because I know you know better than that. 

As staff our job is to answer any question a new, or old player asks us. So it's completely wrong to say: Who are you to question me? When you replied like that I first thought, He must have had a bad day or something. But then I felt like that wasn't enough. 

Jesus, Put yourself in that situation. I did and that's what made me make that looong post.

All in all, I understand what you are saying. I never ment to be a dick towards you or make you quit or something. I just didn't like that reply, you came off a little niggative. You konw I love you and respect you alot. I just wanted to remind you that doing that isn't alright, If I was him I would be really mad. He managed to not take it to heart and talk it out with me and Xitra.

With all due of respect. I apologies for starting some arguements and conflicts on these forums. I never ment to do so, just felt I had to be honest because there was something bothering me.
I thank you for listening to me and not taking the last post as a "Overly Disrespectful Message"

http://prntscr.com/2iqlcb
Edit: Added screenie: As you can see, I SENT HIM to you so he could ask you about the reports. I don't think he would if it wasn't for me. SO I might be the reason all this start Sad.

Peace ~ Bonesaw L

Last edited by Bonesaw L on Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Screenie)
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com

READ ~ Jesus Christ, Let me explain
Page 1 of 1