Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yogi's Words of Wisdom Tuesdays (1)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YoGi
Support
Support
YoGi

Yogi's Words of Wisdom Tuesdays (1) Empty
PostSubject: Yogi's Words of Wisdom Tuesdays (1)   Yogi's Words of Wisdom Tuesdays (1) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:50 pm

Earlier today, I decided that I am going to start a segment called "Yogi's Words of Wisdom Tuesdays," because who doesn't want to start the week off right with a little bit of wisdom. Feel free to post your own words of wisdom; You can even challenge my comments, I encourage it!

Subject: Self Awareness

To start things off, I want to talk about self awareness. To me, self awareness is the concept of understanding who you really are, and what you can do. I believe that people loose sight of who they are because their mind's are blurred by what society tells us what they should be. What I try to do to create clarity is to notice every single thing I do, that happens around me, and what other people do. By doing this, I receive a level of clarity that helps me know who I am, why things happen, and who my friends are. We subconsciously know we are living, but we never or rarely actually take the time to remind yourselves that we are alive, so take a moment right now to remind yourself that you are alive. Take a look around you and see all great things you have, and remind yourself that you are "one lucky son of a bitch" compared to a lot of other people. Having self awareness, or knowing that you are an individual, is the first step of unleashing your mind's true potential. Once you have clarity in your mind, and you are giving society the middle finger, think about who you are, and what you want to do to make your life more enjoyable. So if you want to be the president of the United States, or the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, then put it in your mind that YOU ARE going to be the President or Prime Minister and find a way to do it no matter the cost. The only reason why you will not be what you want to be, and do what you want to do, is because you only half wanted it, so what if you didn't get what you wanted the first time? Get back up and do it again, because like Thomas Edison said, “I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.” Success is not easy, mainly because we are afraid of it, but if you constantly remind yourself that you will succeed, and you keep getting back up when you fall, then god dammit, you will succeed!
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Yogi's Words of Wisdom Tuesdays (1)   Yogi's Words of Wisdom Tuesdays (1) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:06 pm

I dont mind this at all Very Happy
The only problem is that its not server related. But I definitly dont think its a bad idea. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
YoGi
Support
Support
YoGi

PostSubject: Re: Yogi's Words of Wisdom Tuesdays (1)   Yogi's Words of Wisdom Tuesdays (1) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:39 pm

It is "general discussion." If it is supposed to be "game general discussion," I think a good idea would be to have two separate topics dividing the two. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Yogi's Words of Wisdom Tuesdays (1)   Yogi's Words of Wisdom Tuesdays (1) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:29 pm

@YoGi. I thought u was sent by my teacher to give me extra homeworks. Lol Very Happy
@ Jesus. I kinda agree thats why I said that stuff above. But I dont think its againdt the rules. Just isnt relevant to do I guess. Dont take my words for it. I mess up all da time Razz
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
YoGi
Support
Support
YoGi

PostSubject: Re: Yogi's Words of Wisdom Tuesdays (1)   Yogi's Words of Wisdom Tuesdays (1) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:18 pm

@Jesus christ - I see where you are coming from, but what is your opinion? You own some of the server as well, so you have a right to express your thoughts.

I am not going to go into detail because it is kind of boring, but forums were created in the Roman Empire; it was called Forum Magnum, and it was used for many purposes including speeches and executions. My point is: why not have both? It is not that complicated to talk about the game and other aspects of life. In my opinion (which you do not have to care about) diversity is a good thing to have in a community, it's quite revealing.

@Bonesaw l - Welp, I guess you caught me haha! Anyways teachers (not all) are part of the reason why we conform to society. They teach us to sit down, shut up, and listen, which will give us a normal life when we grow up, but if we want to aim higher and have anything we want, then we need to do the exact opposite of what they teach us. We need to move around, scream until our voices are heard, and teach what we have discovered (however listening is a great way to learn when combined with conversation.)
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Yogi's Words of Wisdom Tuesdays (1)   Yogi's Words of Wisdom Tuesdays (1) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:07 pm

My words of wisdom... Put it in here butt so you can bust a nut :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
YoGi
Support
Support
YoGi

PostSubject: Re: Yogi's Words of Wisdom Tuesdays (1)   Yogi's Words of Wisdom Tuesdays (1) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:46 pm

Damn good advice, if she screams that means she likes it right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yogi's Words of Wisdom Tuesdays (1)   Yogi's Words of Wisdom Tuesdays (1) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yogi's Words of Wisdom Tuesdays (1)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infamous Dream 718 :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: