Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Techworm reign from support position

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
techworm
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
techworm

Techworm reign from support position Empty
PostSubject: Techworm reign from support position   Techworm reign from support position Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:01 pm

hey guys i gotta make this short because im sneaking my computer.... okay so the reason i havent been on is because i was caught smoking weed.. um basically parents took everything but my phone so obvi i cant be on the server lmaoo they took my computer for 6 months soi will not be on. (if im at a friends i could try to hop on fast but yeah...) so i was thinking and i think it would be best to resign from the support position because i will be inactive so no point in that yanno? anyways i wish the server best of luck honestly hope it goes far you guys deserve it (Kurt, Jesus, Bone, Frozen, and Xitra- I feel like you guys are the backbone of the server (mainly Xitra tbh bec hes working his ass off) but yeaH guys keep it up.) and welcome to any of the new players i havent gotten to meet over the past few weeks of inactivity Very Happy So yeah sorry for bad grammer legit typing this as fast as i can haha so not fixing anything that i type wrong................

GOODLUCK INFAMOUS DREAM

-Im out guys, Techworm
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Techworm reign from support position   Techworm reign from support position Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:57 pm

like I said in the PM it's sad to see you have to leave, maybe when you come back you could possible earn your rank back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: Techworm reign from support position   Techworm reign from support position Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:53 am

Aww sad to see you leave bro... Take care man and thank you
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Techworm reign from support position   Techworm reign from support position Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:54 am

Take care bro. Stay in touch on skype Smile
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
fr0zn m3
fr0zn m3

PostSubject: Re: Techworm reign from support position   Techworm reign from support position Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:18 pm

Gutted to see you go Sad We had so many risk fights Wink had some good times with you and hope you'll stay in touch on skype Smile great of you to personally resign from your staff rank though Smile I'll miss you <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Techworm reign from support position   Techworm reign from support position Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Techworm reign from support position
Page 1 of 1