Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Padawan Quitting?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

Padawan Quitting? Empty
PostSubject: Padawan Quitting?   Padawan Quitting? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:29 pm

I heard my friend Marley quit after he came back and saw what the update did to his bank. Sadly i didnt get the chance to convince him not to do it or ask him why he was leaving because I cant access skype at all. I checked in from a friends computer on skype and saw this Message. Im sorry this had to happen, but remember it was a part of the eco balancing. I hope you will reconsider your decision and come back to us someday. You are always welcome here bro ♥️
Stay in touch on skype and until next time, Peace ♥️♥️♥️ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

Padawan Quitting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Padawan Quitting?   Padawan Quitting? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:04 pm

I believe he didn't keep what he donated for, thats probably one of the reasons he left. I can't say im 100% sure before I ask him about it though. But thank you Jesus Very Happy

Of course he should keep what he donated for, he said he lost everything that was worth something in his bank. But since his offline I can't check his bank and have a look Sad
Back to top Go down
Sparc Mac
Support
Support
Sparc Mac

Padawan Quitting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Padawan Quitting?   Padawan Quitting? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 9:09 pm

wow thats really unfortunate Sad
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

Padawan Quitting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Padawan Quitting?   Padawan Quitting? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 10:09 pm

No. It is my job to rebalance the economy. He tells me what he lost. I will not give and cash runes bolts charms shards pouches or anything like that tht will severly stack. Padawan should have made this topic. He must have had like 5 stacks of torva. I trimmwd all sets down to 2. I found out l2fm was a duper because he had 40m divines in his bank. Im not letting one person be the person to fk the economy. It depends what he donated for.

Its his problem now. He should have stayed and made a topic repprting me.
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

Padawan Quitting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Padawan Quitting?   Padawan Quitting? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:18 pm

I will talk to him if I get a chance to get on skype and tell him this.
I know you was doing eco balancing and that's also what I told him, but since I had like 2 mins I didn't get the chance to explain it all to him, one of the reasons he left. I believe he thought i was ignoring him or something :/, But really I never ignore anyone that asks me questions. I'm never superior to others, I treat everyone the same. I just feel he should've given me the chance to explain this to him before just leaving. Like of course you will keep your donations, we're just taking away the other stuff that will fuck with the economy, that's all. 
I highly respect what you said Xitra, and I will tell him that over skype when I get the chance to go on Very Happy

King regards ~ Boner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Padawan Quitting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Padawan Quitting?   Padawan Quitting? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Padawan Quitting?
Page 1 of 1