Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A couple of suggestions? May be outdated due to update

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iTony
iTony

A couple of suggestions? May be outdated due to update  Empty
PostSubject: A couple of suggestions? May be outdated due to update    A couple of suggestions? May be outdated due to update  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:42 am

Hey, a little while after the new home I thought of a couple of things which can be changed or added to the server. However since Xitra's update the other day some of these may be out dated, so yeah, some might be bad, but just what crossed my mind while trying to get tassets from bandos. So yeah here are my suggestions (Quite a couple of unnecessary images);

Okay my first section of suggestions are summoning based; The summoning shop currently won't buy your pouches, and the new portal teleports you to the room in which the Summoning master is, so it would make sense that you can sell your pouches to him, and buy your secondary ingredients. and then head back in and make more pouches. It would make leveling summoning a lot smoother.
A couple of suggestions? May be outdated due to update  3131zrs

Okay my second suggestion to do with summoning is the ability to make scrolls in the summoning skills, I know that steel titan scrolls are sold, but it would be nice to be able to make our own scrolls.
A couple of suggestions? May be outdated due to update  V7qc6f

Okay my third suggestion and final suggestion to do with summoning is the Unicorn Stallion pouch (or whatever the name of it is), it would be a nice familiar to have whilst solo bossing, or group bossing.

Okay my next suggestion is do do with the Barrows brother Karil. He drops way too many bolt racks. I know this may sound a little pointless, but it's just too much. As shown in the next image, I killed him ten times.
A couple of suggestions? May be outdated due to update  333z86p

Another suggestion is the Dfs, Dragon fire shield. Since the last update I don't know if they've been added t the drop table with frost dragons. But I think this would be an excellent item to have in the game. But don't make it common Smile

This next suggestion is to do with the fixing of God Wars. First of all Zamorak doesn't have any minions. Oh on the subject congrats whoever got the Zammy spear drop yesterday.
Saradomin has a minion that doesn't drop anything, and the minions on this server drop more frequently than the bosses so it would be nice if that minion could drop something.
Armadyl's drop rate for the godsword is like 1/12,000. I agree it needs to be a rare drop, but that's a tad far fetched aha.
Nex, this annoying person sometimes doesn't drop anything at all. Which is quite annoying for the amount of effort you put in to kill it.
Last one for god wars. The altars. Only the one in bandos's room works.
A couple of suggestions? May be outdated due to update  6749qo

Okay my next suggestion is to do with prayer. I know construction is currently a bit broken, or most people can't train it. However I think we need a gilded altar somewhere. I know if it just sits there and anyone can use it would be a bit over powered. So I thought maybe place a gilded altar in a room that you need to pay to enter, or maybe something which gains tokens which can be used to enter the room with the gilded altar in. I don't know just a suggestion.

My next suggestion may have a good reason to why it's not in the game, but High alchemy. You can't use it. It would be a good spell to have for when you're doing pvm and you want to get rid of some junk items, and free up space, but still gain the cash from the drop.
A couple of suggestions? May be outdated due to update  Kaju4m
This next one has probably been talked about, but clue scrolls. I was thinking maybe we could create our own clues, Like each player makes a single clue or two each, and then you get a random clue. Just a suggestion, but obviously no troll clues.

Another suggestion is the drop of 'Shield right half', because I think it would be cool to have the Dragon sq shield. I don't know if this is in the game or not, it might be, but I haven't seen it, so yeah.

This suggestion is about voting. I think I've heard talks about the implementation of a vote reward shop. Which I know takes a lot of time. But I had the idea of maybe something simple for now. A spin on the squeal of fortune for every time you vote?
A couple of suggestions? May be outdated due to update  Rc3i3m
A staking system? I know the player count is somewhat low, but a couple of us enjoy the 'risk'. I don't know if this can be done by fixing the dueal arena, but it would be a nice feature to have.

Void armour? This could be from pest control, or in the trivia shop maybe, I don't know but it would be nice to have this beast armour in game Smile
A couple of suggestions? May be outdated due to update  110zq0i
Okay my final suggestion is about two things linked together. I know Xitra was asking for slayer suggestions, and I was doing the dominion tower, and An idea popped into my head. Maybe the boss's from the tower could give slayer xp when killed? Or maybe drop slayer exchange tokens.
A couple of suggestions? May be outdated due to update  250jv43

Or, which brings me to my second suggestion the dominion tower reward shop to be fixed? And when fixed maybe include slayer tokens inside the shop. I don't know just a suggestion.
A couple of suggestions? May be outdated due to update  21b9ljn

Thanks for reading, sorry if these are pointless suggestions.
-Tony
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: A couple of suggestions? May be outdated due to update    A couple of suggestions? May be outdated due to update  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:54 am

These aren't pointless suggestions, Oh myy, damn NIce suggestions. Especially the last one, I never thought about it to be honest. I support most of this bro. Great suggestions, Thumbs up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
fr0zn m3
fr0zn m3

PostSubject: Re: A couple of suggestions? May be outdated due to update    A couple of suggestions? May be outdated due to update  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:26 pm

I think all of these suggestions are great! The ones id probably most look forward to would be the staking and void knight armour Smile but the dominion tower is also a great suggestion Very Happy would like to see all these in the future
Back to top Go down
exiled tank

PostSubject: Re: A couple of suggestions? May be outdated due to update    A couple of suggestions? May be outdated due to update  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 5:13 pm

These all sound like good suggestions, I support them Smile
Back to top Go down
Sparc Mac
Support
Support
Sparc Mac

PostSubject: Re: A couple of suggestions? May be outdated due to update    A couple of suggestions? May be outdated due to update  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:01 am

very good suggestions i like this post tony Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A couple of suggestions? May be outdated due to update    A couple of suggestions? May be outdated due to update  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A couple of suggestions? May be outdated due to update
Page 1 of 1