Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I want to thank you!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
legendalive
Support
Support

I want to thank you! Empty
PostSubject: I want to thank you!   I want to thank you! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:38 am

I want to send a HUGE thank you to all the staff that approved my support application! I appreciate all the help and support I had received on my application process, and the support from fellow players, and also the other applicants. It was actually fun, having some friendly competition with a couple people(that's you dean! hahaha) This is my first server I've been accepted onto a staff position, mainly because this is the FIRST server I have gotten the opportunity to play, and get comfortable enough to feel I filled that role. I hope to see this server grow into something very big and have a hand in the success of Infamous Dream. Not meaning to put people like Xitra, Jesus, or Kurtis down, but I want to send the biggest thank you shoutout to Bonesaw L for convincing me to return back early and get into it more than I had in the past. Had it not been for Bonesaw and Xitra's day-to-day updating me on this, who knows if I would've known the server was being actually fixed. Again, thank each and every one of you that helped me get where I am today! I am very grateful

-Legendalive

Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

I want to thank you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to thank you!   I want to thank you! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:01 am

Heey you should be thanking Kurtis and Jesus Very Happy, I know i brought you back to the server but they gave you this chance as staff. Dont let us down and remember to come to us for advice. Good luck on your support trial.
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com

I want to thank you!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infamous Dream 718 :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: