Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unfortunatly...

Go down 
+4
Jesus christ
Kurtis
Bonesaw L
xitra
8 posters
AuthorMessage
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

Unfortunatly... Empty
PostSubject: Unfortunatly...   Unfortunatly... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:49 am

Guys, i think my run sorta might end here.

I had a good time coding and im the time i did, i coded a fair bit of stuff and Fixed ALOT of stuff; dupes, noclips, inneffective content and such.
Problem is that, I have school i got to focus on and going into year 11 at school i cant have distractions, iv'e already chosen not to buy the PS4 for this sole reson.
This server needs a coder who has the time. I did have the time to code before but now i simply wont.

I hope you understand. Im sorry the news is so sudden.
Also i hope the staff don't regret making me coder as i did fix and add a fair bit to the server. I would love to keep going but i feel that someone who has more time would deserve my position.

Now this is where ive chosen my path. I asked bonesaw what happened to previous coders like yagami, cunniff, envoy and haitti, they all left on a Bad note and i know what they did after my researched a little.
BUT, im not going to do like they did, if i go inactive, im not going to abuse any power. i will not waste the work i put in to the server.

Again, im sorry for such a sudden notice...but i dont want to go inactive and do the same thing as zack and not notify.

Kurtis, If you want to demote me i fully understand and respect any decision you make. Also if you want to change the Password to the VPS or anything i fully understand. I respect how accepting you were to have employed me into such a prestigous position.

Although i may be saying this, this isnt a goodbye, i'll stay and look around but i have to prioritize school over the server, also if i get the time and im still coder and have access to make updates, i will try update a little but i cant guarantee the speed of the updates.

Thats all, if you're still wnaa know something then you can read on.

Guys, ill be honest with you. When i applied for coder position it had been about 4 years since i last coded something, and this was my very first 718 server. the only servers i coded were 508s and around that revision range. So i was a little rusty on some edges but doing things like changing sprites and adding crowns was new to me, and it isnt as easy as it seems. ( Adding crowns/changing sprites is a FKING bitch, if you ever have to do it youll feel like brutally raping any hole you see on youre pc/laptop).
Im saying this because i know if i did it you can , lots of people are asking em to teach them how to code and to be absolutely honest, i never learned from anyone, no internet guides, no books, no teachers. i just learnt on my own. So dont lose confidence, if you want to do something, always trying first before giving up will help you.

Anyways..
I don't think this is a goodbye, more of a notice that io am going to be a little inactive.

Thanks.
Xitra.
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

Unfortunatly... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfortunatly...   Unfortunatly... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:41 am

Awww that sucks to hear man, You are the best Coder i've met my whole life while playing RSPS and i've met a couple of sick coders. But the thing that makes you stand out is the fact that you enjoy it what you do. While they was all in it for the cash and the rank itself. Like, they literally said that to me, and I remember a coder on a server I played waay back in 2010 that abused his powers and threatening the owner to DDoS him because he didnt pay him in time. But those was big servers though.

Please stay in touch on skype even though the time zone is a big problem Smile
I respect your decision and I hope to see you back soon. Until then, Take care, Stay safe and best of luck with your life outside Infamousdream Wink

Sincerely William Shakespeare
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

Unfortunatly... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfortunatly...   Unfortunatly... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:46 pm

Yeah, ly will,
hopefully i wont get too raped with homework and i can hang around a little.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

Unfortunatly... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfortunatly...   Unfortunatly... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:56 pm

Dayum, dood with all the shit you have done to the server there's no way I'm demoting you or changing the password XD I completely understand as I also have to deal with school (which is why I'm usually in-active) You have honestly done so much for the server, and you are an amazing coder and I'm just speechless Very Happy

I just hope that school doesn't completely takeover and your able to come back to us someday Smile

I just want to say thanks for everything you have done and hope that we can still keep in touch on Skype (if I'm ever on lol)
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

Unfortunatly... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfortunatly...   Unfortunatly... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:36 pm

Kurtis, I couldn't have said it better myself.

Xitra, Don't forget, your always welcome here. We all love you and respect everything you do and we wish you the best of luck with your future goals. Hopefully 1 day you'll come back and be what you have always been here. An Amazing CODER and a loved member of this community. As I said last time, take care dood <3 And I love you too *blushes* Wink
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
fr0zn m3
fr0zn m3

Unfortunatly... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfortunatly...   Unfortunatly... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:58 pm

Dont worry jesus im still here <3 Wink

Xitra, I feel like we were pretty close while you were here and I guess ill just say it was great to meet you and hope that we can keep in touch. I, along with many others, are VERY VERY grateful for what you have done for the server and hope that you can still find time in the future to maybe come back Smile. Once again it was a great pleasure to meet you and ill do my best to keep in touch,

Chris <3
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

Unfortunatly... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfortunatly...   Unfortunatly... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:09 pm

Thank you all, hopwfully i can keep in touch with the server, my parents are being strict with me and taking away my privilages to gaming. hence no ps4 aswell Sad. I dozed off up to yr 10 lol but now if ima get into uni i gota work hard.
Thanks so much for the kind words kurtis, jesus, will, chris.
Back to top Go down
legendalive
Support
Support

Unfortunatly... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfortunatly...   Unfortunatly... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:10 pm

well atleast you're not COMPLETELY leaving us brother! between you and Bone,we were the three muskateers back before any of us had special rank and just normal players,and it was awesome. So it goods to know One of the three muskateers isnt LEAVING LEAVING,just slowing down,which is better than nothing, and it is all up to you. we love you man NO homo
Back to top Go down
iTony
iTony

Unfortunatly... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfortunatly...   Unfortunatly... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:22 am

Hey Xitra, I know this response may be a little delayed, but better now than never aye? Dude how to start... I'm going to miss you man. I know you're not fully leaving, but I still will!
When I first joined the server I just knew you as the prestige five guy, and you hadn't had the title of coder yet. So I wish I was able to play back when you were a regular player, and just do some bossing and stuff, that isn't a dig, I just know how hard you worked on coding the amazing stuff you did, and didn't really give your self much chill time ingame.

But honestly thank you for everything you have done. I wish we were able to see to what extent your content may have reached. I guess when your parents give you a little slack, and you do too we might see you back as a coder.

But as a little helper with your school work. All you got to do is ace the exams, so slave away at the past papers. I know you have a long time till your exams, well not too long, but you know what I mean, but honestly once you get the past papers down to a tee you will pass like everything. The questions don't really change much over the years, all that changes is the wording, so once you have the knowledge on how to answer them you just need to be able to apply to different situations.

I wish you the best of luck, and do stay in touch.
-Tony

Last edited by iTony on Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

Unfortunatly... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfortunatly...   Unfortunatly... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 10:17 am

Thank you for youre kind words tony Smile you are a valueable asset to Infamous Dream.
Back to top Go down
Sparc Mac
Support
Support
Sparc Mac

Unfortunatly... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfortunatly...   Unfortunatly... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:53 pm

wow xitra i feel very bad about loosing you i believe you are the hardest working fucker on this server and i had told you already you are the hardest working weve spent some time together and i hope you can come back at times bescause i will miss you bunches mate take it easy and get good grades in school mate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unfortunatly... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfortunatly...   Unfortunatly... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfortunatly...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infamous Dream 718 :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: