Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to stop your bank from nulling, by Tony.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iTony
iTony

How to stop your bank from nulling, by Tony. Empty
PostSubject: How to stop your bank from nulling, by Tony.   How to stop your bank from nulling, by Tony. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:19 am

How to stop your bank from nulling, by Tony. 2v13jh1
Hey there! and welcome to my quick guide on how to stop your bank from nulling, or going to a blank screen after clicking your bank.
If you don't know what I'm talking about this is what happens after you have clicked your bank;
How to stop your bank from nulling, by Tony. Wu421y

I don't know the reason this happens, I just know how to stop it.

Basically when in your bank you may like to equip items by using the 'equipment screen' in the top right of the bank. After you have the appropriate gear on you may simply click out the bank when on the 'equipment screen' and when you click out the bank it closes. When you try to reenter your bank you will get this null, and to stop this is simple, you just click back to the bank screen instead of staying on the equipment screen before closing your bank.

This problem annoyed me for quite awhile, because in the past to correct it I just logged out, and back in. So enough rambling and if you follow these steps when you're in your bank you shouldn't have this problem ever again.

1) How to stop your bank from nulling, by Tony. 5kr9ec
Okay you're in you bank like normal! Pretty simple yeah?  Now select the gear you want to wear.

2)How to stop your bank from nulling, by Tony. 1248z87
Okay now you have the gear in your inventory click the equipment tab (Far right)

3)How to stop your bank from nulling, by Tony. 28aj4lu
Okay now equip the gear you wish to wear.

4) How to stop your bank from nulling, by Tony. 2ml00l

Okay this is the important part! You MUST click the bank icon before exiting the bank. If you close the bank on this screen your bank will not open next time you click it! Once you have clicked back to the bank screen you can exit your bank and you will be able to reenter it next time you require.

Hope this made sense, peace.
-Tony
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

How to stop your bank from nulling, by Tony. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to stop your bank from nulling, by Tony.   How to stop your bank from nulling, by Tony. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:23 pm

This is actually a very good guide. This has happened to me several times, and as you said when it happened I used to just relog. Now that I now this, it won't bother me anymore. Thank you for making this Wink and I like how detailed it was, I had no problem understanding it Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com

How to stop your bank from nulling, by Tony.
Page 1 of 1