Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've been hacked.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

I've been hacked. Empty
PostSubject: I've been hacked.   I've been hacked. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 6:58 pm

Guys, The account Bonesaw L has been hacked. Could any Moderator+ Ban Bonesaw L. I've been looking for Kurtis to log on the forums, so I could ask how to change passwords ingame. I've tried ::changepassword (password)-(new-password), ::changepass (newpass) and ;;changepassword (newpassword), but they don't work for me. So I have no idea how to change passwords, and to make things worse, This hacker has access to all my commands, my bank, everything. If the staff members that have the ability to ban, doesn't step in. He might fuck with the economy or abuse his powers on people that doesn't deserve it.

So Please, Give Bonesaw L a temporary ban until I can change my password and get this fixed. In the meantime, I'll be playing on the account: Bonesaw or I Pk Mods I (my pure). I have given you permission to use the ban-hammer on my account. Thank you in advance, And Fr0zn M3. If you didn't know, You can't unban. Butt, you can still ban me Smile. You can too Jesus. I know you won't hesitate, but Fr0zn might.

Peace and Love <3 

~ William
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
fr0zn m3
fr0zn m3

I've been hacked. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been hacked.   I've been hacked. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:07 pm

Banned as soon as I read this will Wink I have an incentive as to who this might be and what they've been doing. I'll speak with you in more detail when you're on skype

-Chris
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

I've been hacked. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been hacked.   I've been hacked. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 9:04 pm

Thank you. I'd like to hear this, just send me everything you know and all that, I'll see it when I am on skype tomorrow. I don't believe someone playing this server hacked me, but still I wanna hear what you have to say Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
torva
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
torva

I've been hacked. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been hacked.   I've been hacked. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:19 am

tell kurtis to check the trade log/chat log, if the hacker transfered items.. and also, i might know who the "hacker" is.. im 90% sure. so lets talk in-game when u get online
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I've been hacked. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been hacked.   I've been hacked. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've been hacked.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infamous Dream 718 :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: