Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kidd Baker Support Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kidd Baker

Kidd Baker Support Application Empty
PostSubject: Kidd Baker Support Application   Kidd Baker Support Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:18 pm

Applying for Support / Mod / Admin: Support

Your Name: Colin

Your Age: 18

Your Skype: cbaker95

In-Game Name: Kidd Baker

Why you want to be a Support / Mod / Admin: I want to provide as much help and support to as many new/current players of infamous. I want to earn my way up the ranks in staff and share my knowledge of being an Infamous Dream staff member with applying and newer staff members.

Why we should choose you: I am a very polite and fun person. I can provide previous experience and current knowledge of being a staff member. I can provide what information I know of the server/forums to any person whom requests the information. I want to drive a positive community with supportive and active staff. I want to help the serer grow and help the community grow. I should be chosen as a staff member because I believe in the server. I believe in the community. I hope one day Infamous dream is so big that Infamous Dream rules the RSPS voting lists.I want to watch and help the server and community grow bigger, better, faster, stronger, wiser, and so on. I have no broken a single sever rule. I am very nice to everyone and I have even already been given the responsibility to help a staff member although I did not have the job put upon me I was ready to assist. I play as much as I possibly can. Wether its 5am or 5 pm. I am on when I can for as long as I can be.

How well do you know the server: Very well.

How well do other players know you: Pretty well I believe

How well does the staff know you: Pretty well known.

Do other players/staff like you: Yes.

Any other info: I play as much as I possibly can on the server. I work third shift and my timezone is -5:00 EST If you have any questions feel free to ask me. I would alos like to share that I want to become a state trooper for my state (Kentucky). I would love to help protect the laws, the people, and the wild life in my state. Being apart of the criminal justice career runs in my family so I know how to enforce and follow rules.

Last edited by Kidd Baker on Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:51 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning up the layout. Changed App. type.)
Back to top Go down

Kidd Baker Support Application
Page 1 of 1