Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bad news gone worse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
legendalive
Support
Support

Bad news gone worse Empty
PostSubject: Bad news gone worse   Bad news gone worse Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:17 am

Well I was hoping to fix my laptop but no such luck.... So I'm gone for good until I can afford a new laptop completely which won't be for a long time.... I do play xbox live if anybody wants to game with me at all. But I guess this is my official resignation:(
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Bad news gone worse   Bad news gone worse Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 8:25 pm

ahh shit, it was nice having you on our staff team bro, good luck with everything, sad to see you leave Sad 
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
legendalive
Support
Support

PostSubject: Re: Bad news gone worse   Bad news gone worse Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 11:28 pm

just got on my gitlfriends laptop. I have some good ish news!!!got a full time job this is my 2nd week. also from talkin to some techy friends they say the hibernating mode on my laptop might just be "stuck" and can be changed somehow....I just gotta get my laptop there lol. been busy with work and workin on my mustang lately. but if I can get all my shit back to fixed ill get back to playing is everybody wants that. I assume I've been demoted and replaced in staff. which is ok by me. and I looked on the new forums and noticed some changes and am sad to see what dean did when the "kid (something)" player got prmoted and dean got demoted. I enjoyed being with dean while I DID play. but if my laptop is unrepairable ill be saving up for a new laptop. lol. I somehow want to be able to talk to some of my old friend on here though! ill probably make a quick thread after this one,as I have to get off shortly to go pick up my mom from work. but if anybody has xbox live PLEASE add me so we can catch up!
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Bad news gone worse   Bad news gone worse Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:14 am

when you come back to us bro you can have your rank back no prob Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Bad news gone worse   Bad news gone worse Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:42 am

I agree. You deserve it as you earned it.
We also do need some more staff that are on at different time zones. And you was on when i was asleep, which is good.
When ur off, im on. And when im off, ur on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad news gone worse   Bad news gone worse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad news gone worse
Page 1 of 1