Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Salutations, my name is Keaton Mitchell Goines, also known as Xerozemus,Applying for Support / Mod / Admin/Support: Support mainly.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xerozemus
xerozemus

Salutations, my name is Keaton Mitchell Goines, also known as Xerozemus,Applying for Support / Mod / Admin/Support: Support mainly. Empty
PostSubject: Salutations, my name is Keaton Mitchell Goines, also known as Xerozemus,Applying for Support / Mod / Admin/Support: Support mainly.   Salutations, my name is Keaton Mitchell Goines, also known as Xerozemus,Applying for Support / Mod / Admin/Support: Support mainly. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:21 am

Applying for Support / Mod / Admin/Support: Support mainly.

Your Name: Keaton Mitchell Goines

Your Age:20 years of age.

Your Skype:Xerozemus

In-Game Name: Xerozemus

Why you want to be a Support / Mod / Admin: Well for starters, i have nothing better to do, i am on most of the day/night, i would like to help with what ever i can or do, let me know and im your man.

Why we should choose you:I'm loyal, respectful, caring, and i really love to help people, and lsiten to what they have to say.

How well do you know the server:Pretty well, started not to long ago, and i seem to know more then others who have been playing for a while.

How well do other players know you: Some players do cream soda,yogi kinda, Fr0z
, derp and some others, im a little new, but you wouldn't regret me being one of your loyal staff.
How well does the staff know you:Some do, have not got to meet to many, seeing i rarely see any of them on sadly, i will always be very active and a devoting member, i can promise you that.

Do other players/staff like you: They seem to like me that i know of, ask cream soda, i have known him for 5+ years, he knows im a very caring and loyal good guy, im not one to give up so easy, even if its in a game nor real life, i work hard for what i need, and strive by to live.

Any other info:I am 20 years old, my name is keaton mitchell goines, if you need to get ahold of me on skype, then please be my guest. Skype: xerozemus

Thank you very much for taking your time, to learn more about myself, anymore questions please ask, i would love to tell you, more about myself.

Last edited by xerozemus on Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:31 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something. lele <3)
Back to top Go down

Salutations, my name is Keaton Mitchell Goines, also known as Xerozemus,Applying for Support / Mod / Admin/Support: Support mainly.
Page 1 of 1