Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In-Activity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crimsonblade
Veteran
Veteran
crimsonblade

In-Activity Empty
PostSubject: In-Activity   In-Activity Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 1:17 am

Hey guys and gals, I just want to give you all a heads up on my recent in-activity. I am currently going through a TON of personal, school, and family issues. I'd really rather not go into detail of which things I am currently going through, but if specifics on why I'm not on-line as much anymore is needed, I'd like to keep it all confidential with Kurtis. I will try to check in as much as possible, but can't make any promises. I understand if I am demoted because of this and when my life straightens out I will hopefully be able to gain my spot back. As many have seen, even when I'm actually logged in, I usually go AFK for long periods of time and can not keep a much needed focus on the Server. All I can do at this point is try my hardest at getting over this "Bump in the road" as fast as I can, and get back to the Server that I love. I've let down a lot of people since I've become Moderator because of my sudden disappearance as active support, now you all have a general idea of why I am that way as of right now. I'm extremely sorry to everyone for this.

~Billy (Crimsonblade)
Back to top Go down
Farfromit
Veteran
Veteran
Farfromit

In-Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-Activity   In-Activity Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:05 pm

Don't worry about it, i've been inactive for years.
Huehuehue Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

In-Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-Activity   In-Activity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In-Activity
Page 1 of 1