Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Activity Status

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YoGi
Support
Support
YoGi

My Activity Status Empty
PostSubject: My Activity Status   My Activity Status Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:45 pm

Some of you may or may not know, I have been a little in-active in-game. Last week was hectic for me, test upon paper upon test upon speech upon statistics. I am trying my very hardest to find time to get in-game, and im making an even bigger effort to get on the forums and post. If anyone needs me (FOR ANY REASON AT ALL STUPID OR SERIOUS) please do not hesitate to skype me: djjt1234. When anyone is on, I would thoroughly enjoy spending time with them. I am on skype 24/7 so I can help anyone at mostly any time.
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

My Activity Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Activity Status   My Activity Status Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:34 pm

No worries bro, we all have school and we all have hectic days in our life that may be the reason we go in-active sometimes... but it's a good thing to let us know whats up. It shows how much you care and how loyal and dedicated you are. Remember to not stop doing this, if, in some way you go in-active again. Make sure to let us know Wink
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

My Activity Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Activity Status   My Activity Status Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:34 pm

Don't worry bro we completely understand, that's my main reason for my in-activity as well, I have been doing pretty shitty lately lol so I have been having to pull my weight and actually try LOL, something I'm not used to at all xD xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
Sponsored content

My Activity Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Activity Status   My Activity Status Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Activity Status
Page 1 of 1