Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible Promotions

Go down 
+3
Mod Zack
Chronic
Kurtis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

Possible Promotions Empty
PostSubject: Possible Promotions   Possible Promotions Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:25 pm

Possible Staff Promotions:

Server Support:

Nivi
Anthony
Tyrone

Moderator:

Z3phyr

Administrator:

Chronic Bear (Promoted!! Congrats Bro Very Happy)

Co-Owner:

Jesus Christ

Last edited by Kurtis on Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
Chronic

PostSubject: Re: Possible Promotions   Possible Promotions Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:27 pm

OOooooh. Thank you for keeping me in mind! Hope i get it Razz as for everyone else, good luck! i support all of them 100%!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Possible Promotions   Possible Promotions Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:36 pm

Jesus told me the "real" reason why he was so in-active, and I've been seeing him on lately, plus this list is all people I support, and thunder isn't on this list.
Back to top Go down
cunniff55
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cunniff55

PostSubject: Re: Possible Promotions   Possible Promotions Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:43 pm

hmm looks good but i personally think mod zack should be co and jesus head admin and i agree with tyrone and anothy as support but i had to ban nivi today for house teleport bug glitch.. i also think z3 shouldent be promoted just yet as i havent seen him help anyone at all (thats my opinion)

Server Support:

Nivi  -- abused glitch
Anthony
Tyrone

Moderator:

Z3phyr  -- personally never seen him help

Administrator:

Chronic Bear

Co-Owner:

Jesus Christ -- he should be head-admin and mod zack for trail co owner
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Possible Promotions   Possible Promotions Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:46 pm

Jesus was the original Head-Admin, he got demoted for in-activity for a few reasons, plus you guys don't know them like I do.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Possible Promotions   Possible Promotions Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:22 pm

No they shouldn't it's my server, why should players decide who has the send highest rank on my server? That's for me to decide and me only, and plus Jesus suggested an eco reset before you did, I just didn't know it was a good idea.

Plus, you always saying how much you deserve Co-Owner but yet you can't follow a simple rule about Double Posting -.-...
Back to top Go down
Farfromit
Veteran
Veteran
Farfromit

PostSubject: Re: Possible Promotions   Possible Promotions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:03 am

Yo Kurtis, give me a rank to work towards whilst I get a laptop sorted out xD
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Possible Promotions   Possible Promotions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:05 pm

No Disrespecting whatsoever, just giving my thoughts about the possible promotions (if thats legal)
(I know this won't make any difference, but i'd like to give honest feedback, so it can motivate you
an help you improve. to get feedback is always good on your way to success Smile.)
Co-Owner: Jesus Christ
100% support

Administrator: Chronic Bear
100% support

Moderator: Z3phyr
I thought you was all unactive and unhelpful, but you proved me wrong. you are as helpful as an helper should be. a little more game play would be good though Smile, 95% support. game play and you will get the reminding 10%
Support:
1. Tyrone: 100% support
2. Nivi: (caught for abusing bug) (comment removed)
3. Anthony: Never seen you play tbh. no support.
Editted this because I felt like stuff had changed, and some of the guys I gave feedback (like Alex) had improved alot.

Bonesaw L

Last edited by Bonesaw L on Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stuff changed, new information. Changed to (x) % amount of support.)
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Possible Promotions   Possible Promotions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:20 pm

Jesus christ wrote:
Oh my gawd Kurtis, The possible promotion is getting me way too excited. I'll wait until i actually get promoting before thanking you<3

And Mod Zack, normally, i wouldn't make paragraphs for people like you, but, as i see Kurtis backing me up on this, i will...

Ok, It's fine if you "Dislike me" But as i said, I've been friends with Kurtis longer than you. Perhaps WAY Longer than you, So this means that Kurtis is aware of me and everything i do.

Secondly.. Kurtis is right, actually, he is 100% right as he stated "No they shouldn't it's my server, why should players decide who has the send highest rank on my server? That's for me to decide and me only, and plus Jesus suggested an eco reset before you did, I just didn't know it was a good idea."

This paragraph obviously is a reply to your post. Kurtis is the Owner of Infamous, meaning that he can do what ever he want's, whenever he wants. He is one successful owner, i recommend to you that you should stop trying to be an infamous owner wanna - be.

Next, as i'm aware, you are "saying how much you deserve Co-Owner" LOL, are you trying to make me laugh? Ok, i'll be honest with you, since the time i started infamous dream 659, you were not even a registered player. I was, Since We got a new revision update, I've only seen you online Once! or maybe even twice, And i was like the 2nd most active player. Then, after i came back from my in activity, i saw you on once...so that's 3 times i seen you on infamous...I think we all can agree, from the time i came back, I've been a fuck load more active than you.

Next, Kurtis is 100% right...if you "think you deserve Co-Owner"  can't you even follow a simple rule? even Kurtis had to tell you this...

Quote by Kurtis -

"Plus, you always saying how much you deserve Co-Owner but yet you can't follow a simple rule about Double Posting -.-..."

~Regards, Jesus Christ
Thanks Jesus Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Promotions   Possible Promotions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:08 pm

Just my opinion Smile

Server Support:

Nivi : unhelpful always messing around..
Anthony : idk tbh hes cool but idk.
Tyrone : great for the job and is really helpful

Moderator:

Z3phyr: nope not really helpful, and has abused on me many times and then says hes just joking..

Chronic Bear : Very well deserved!

Jesus Christ : well congratz bro Smile
Back to top Go down
Farfromit
Veteran
Veteran
Farfromit

PostSubject: Re: Possible Promotions   Possible Promotions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:15 pm

But you will!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Promotions   Possible Promotions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Promotions
Page 1 of 1