Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Possible Promotions

Go down 
+5
Envoy
Mod Zack
Jesus christ
Bonesaw L
Kurtis
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

More Possible Promotions Empty
PostSubject: More Possible Promotions   More Possible Promotions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 4:55 pm

With this Topic I politely ask for EVERYONE's opinion please we've been having some Staff problems lately, and we need lots more, you can nominate people you feel deserve a rank and why (please don't nominate yourself).

Possible Ranks:

No Possible Promotions At This Time

Last edited by Kurtis on Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: More Possible Promotions   More Possible Promotions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 7:39 pm

Woah this is making me so excited! Thanks for putting me on this list. feels good to be noticed. I can't say I deserved really, because that would be really selfish of me to say. But I really appreciate that all my hard work and dedication and loyality to this server paid of, and I'm looking forward to this. Thank you tons of times Kurtis! Smile

I think there are other players that needs to be on this list besides me, Like Sparc Mac, Stank151, Jesus Christ (no doubt Smile.) and Frenchie. thats some thoughts, as they have been very helpful. Smile

Tyvm again Smile
Bonersaw
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: More Possible Promotions   More Possible Promotions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:20 am

Thank you alot Zack! and I believe I've made a post where you can read what happened to Redneck in the report a player section on forums. there is a poll tho. which I might remove lock very soon.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: More Possible Promotions   More Possible Promotions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:20 pm

I was thinking about putting Sparc on this list but I didn't know if he was still active / playing on the server :S and for Jesus and other higher ranks, there won't be big promotions like co-owner for a while until the player base gets bigger and the community gets a bit better XD
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: More Possible Promotions   More Possible Promotions Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:23 pm

Envoy wrote:
Bonesaw L wrote:
Woah this is making me so excited! Thanks for putting me on this list. feels good to be noticed. I can't say I deserved really, because that would be really selfish of me to say. But I really appreciate that all my hard work and dedication and loyality to this server paid of, and I'm looking forward to this. Thank you tons of times Kurtis! Smile

I think there are other players that needs to be on this list besides me, Like Sparc Mac, Stank151, Jesus Christ (no doubt Smile.) and Frenchie. thats some thoughts, as they have been very helpful. Smile

Tyvm again Smile
Bonersaw
Ehemm..... Well anyways, I was told to make a forum account and take a peak at this. Was told ingame that I was put on some kind of list, but I reckon this isn't it.
check again, I updated it today
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: More Possible Promotions   More Possible Promotions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:11 am

I'm going to be on a lot more now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
torva
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
torva

PostSubject: Re: More Possible Promotions   More Possible Promotions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:07 pm

@ bonesaw, hes a great dude Smile
Back to top Go down
Stank151
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator

PostSubject: Re: More Possible Promotions   More Possible Promotions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:12 pm

Thanks for putting me on the list, i just registered on forums and now im feeling more epic and noticed.

P.S Im not new.
Back to top Go down
Stank151
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator

PostSubject: Re: More Possible Promotions   More Possible Promotions Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:47 pm

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: More Possible Promotions   More Possible Promotions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:08 am

I'd like to give you some honest feedback.
You are helpful, active, funny, generous player Stank151.
You provide the server with some extra $$$ throught donations, and your donations are well appreciated and it will help out the server alot.
I'd give you 99.99% support. you can easy get that 0.01% by being a little more active.
Thank you for being such a great player, and best of luck Smile

King regards~ Bonesaw L
Back to top Go down
Stank151
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator

PostSubject: Re: More Possible Promotions   More Possible Promotions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:19 pm

Ok, I'll be more active in the future and thanks for your support! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Redneck
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: More Possible Promotions   More Possible Promotions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:11 am

D:
I was on dat list. Sad
Back to top Go down
Stank151
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator

PostSubject: Re: More Possible Promotions   More Possible Promotions Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:29 am

Dayum I got muted again
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: More Possible Promotions   More Possible Promotions Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:25 pm

Stank,. You've got yourself in alot of troubles lately and there are alot of players saying that you can be very irritating. You act all nice, helpful and friendly when staff is around, but i've heard that you are completely different when they aren't. and you've got muted several times this week/month. At the moment, no support for you. You also send in to many reports, which isn't really neccessary all the time, some are very useful of course, but not all of them. and you annoy other people by telling them you are going to report them or by saying "screenshotted", like there is no need to tell them you got screenies of them flaming or stuff like that. Envoy, Peekabooooo and Padawan have came straight up to me and told me that they don't like you and that you are greedy as fuck. Like you been begging me to give you divine or flaming skull, and everytime I tell you to stop, you do. But then later on you bring it up again.
I don't dislike you, nor do I hate you, but i've found out, for the fact that what some players are telling me about you is true. And that's not good for you, as I know you really want to be promoted. but when you act like this, i doubt you'd get it.
Tip: you need to change this whole attitude.
1) How is your Attitude: Not ok
2) How is your ingame Activity: Ok
3) Are you Helpful: When staff is around, very helpful and nice
4) What if they arent?: Not that helpful, he can be a pain in the ass sometimes.
King regards~ Bonesaw L
Back to top Go down
Stank151
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator

PostSubject: Re: More Possible Promotions   More Possible Promotions Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:48 pm

Ok i'll change mai attitude and TRY to be very nice and helpful when staff is not around.

Sorry about this Razz
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: More Possible Promotions   More Possible Promotions Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:11 pm

Kurtis you should maybe edit this? Very Happy

Note: Envoy shouldn't be on it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Possible Promotions   More Possible Promotions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Possible Promotions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next