Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staff Interview on forums and ingame

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

Staff Interview on forums and ingame Empty
PostSubject: Staff Interview on forums and ingame   Staff Interview on forums and ingame Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:17 am

Hey I was wondering if we could have interviews of the staff on this server, so the players and the community
could get to know the staff better and it would be fun to Smile We could start of like this:

Post on forums: Please send in 10-15 questions we could ask (name of interview object) ingame
Then people spam in questions they have for you and we pick out the ones that sounds good.

Ingame: We contact the staff we are going to interview thru private message ingame or skype or whatever.
and then we do the interview somewhere we won't be bothered. we could also make a video and post it on forums
so the community can watch it and give feedback in the chatbox below.

Please post Support or No Support if you thought it was a good idea or not. Smile
Thank you in advance
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
Farfromit
Veteran
Veteran
Farfromit

PostSubject: Re: Staff Interview on forums and ingame   Staff Interview on forums and ingame Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:40 am

Full support, due to my current lack of a laptop/ pc / mac I cannot get in game. I'd love to meet some peeps, let's get it started!

Have a coolio day

Luv ya <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Interview on forums and ingame   Staff Interview on forums and ingame Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:58 am

farfromit wrote:
Full support,  due to my current lack of a laptop/ pc / mac I cannot get in game. I'd love to meet some peeps,  let's get it started!

Have a coolio day

Luv ya  <3
Sent ya a skype request Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Interview on forums and ingame   Staff Interview on forums and ingame Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Interview on forums and ingame
Page 1 of 1