Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quitting Bye!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

Quitting Bye! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting Bye!   Quitting Bye! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:49 pm

Ace wrote:
Well due to the fact that Kurtis doesn't give a fuck about the server and that he has shit ass idea's and crap so yeah i give up with his lame idea's and for the fact that he believed "L2fm" that he got hacked well it's BULLSHIT!
sooooo BYE Everyone ill keep intouch with you all on skype.
Listen ace, you were all cool before and everything, but the fact that I haven't been on the server for 3 days (for personal reasons) and you just saying I don't give a fuck about my server and that I believe l2fm, tell me when I ever said I believed that he got hacked, did you see me say this??? No you didn't because I barely talk to you in-game, and you don't even know about the ideas for the server because you don't get told about them, the first person I normally tell my ideas to is Jesus Christ or Chronic Bear, and the fact that you suddenly quit after you staff application is denied shows that your a pathetic staff hunter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
Farfromit
Veteran
Veteran
Farfromit

Quitting Bye! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting Bye!   Quitting Bye! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 12:50 am

Lel, let him quit he's a naughty boy.
Back to top Go down

Quitting Bye! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting Bye!   Quitting Bye! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 4:06 am

Kurtis wrote:
Ace wrote:
Well due to the fact that Kurtis doesn't give a fuck about the server and that he has shit ass idea's and crap so yeah i give up with his lame idea's and for the fact that he believed "L2fm" that he got hacked well it's BULLSHIT!
sooooo BYE Everyone ill keep intouch with you all on skype.
Listen ace, you were all cool before and everything, but the fact that I haven't been on the server for 3 days (for personal reasons) and you just saying I don't give a fuck about my server and that I believe l2fm, tell me when I ever said I believed that he got hacked, did you see me say this??? No you didn't because I barely talk to you in-game, and you don't even know about the ideas for the server because you don't get told about them, the first person I normally tell my ideas to is Jesus Christ or Chronic Bear, and the fact that you suddenly quit after you staff application is denied shows that your a pathetic staff hunter.
It's not that i quit after i got denied it's just for the fact that as you said you haven't been on, second i have been waiting for my yell as a "Graphics Designer" since 2 week's now, and the client background which you "LIKED" hasn't been put either so tbh in my view u just don't care.
Back to top Go down
Farfromit
Veteran
Veteran
Farfromit

Quitting Bye! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting Bye!   Quitting Bye! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 5:55 am

For all you know, he could be extremely busy with other things, or he forgot, give people a chance to explain Smile
Back to top Go down

Quitting Bye! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting Bye!   Quitting Bye! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:39 am

farfromit wrote:
For all you know, he could be extremely busy with other things, or he forgot, give people a chance to explain Smile
He isn't busy he's always messing around and he didn't forget because i remind him every 2 days -.-
Back to top Go down
Farfromit
Veteran
Veteran
Farfromit

Quitting Bye! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting Bye!   Quitting Bye! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:50 am

Well..I have no more words, I stand corrected.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

Quitting Bye! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting Bye!   Quitting Bye! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 4:22 pm

Mod Zack wrote:
Wow first one to Jesus or chronic but ot me thats.cool...
That's cause every time I tell you an idea or a promotion you start an argument about it.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

Quitting Bye! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting Bye!   Quitting Bye! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 5:33 pm

you can only be promoted between support and co-owner and that happened way more than once...
Back to top Go down
Farfromit
Veteran
Veteran
Farfromit

Quitting Bye! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting Bye!   Quitting Bye! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 5:47 pm

lol, what are you guys even on about?! :p
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

Quitting Bye! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting Bye!   Quitting Bye! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 5:53 pm

When I told him about who I was thinking about promoting he went on a rampage and just spammed a shit ton about how thunder should be promoted, so then I posted a message about how I tell my ideas to Jesus and Chronic and he got mad about that too.
Back to top Go down
Farfromit
Veteran
Veteran
Farfromit

Quitting Bye! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting Bye!   Quitting Bye! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 5:57 pm

Looool, if I had the opportunity of being head admin, I would never ask for more, I would be so grateful
Back to top Go down
Farfromit
Veteran
Veteran
Farfromit

Quitting Bye! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting Bye!   Quitting Bye! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:05 pm

Thunder was one of the first people to join? I disagree
Back to top Go down
Farfromit
Veteran
Veteran
Farfromit

Quitting Bye! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting Bye!   Quitting Bye! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:14 pm

Ohh, because Jesus and I were here before everyone..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quitting Bye! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting Bye!   Quitting Bye! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quitting Bye!
Page 1 of 1