Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everyone Please Read...

Go down 
+3
Envoy
Mod Zack
Redneck
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Redneck
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Everyone Please Read... Empty
PostSubject: Everyone Please Read...   Everyone Please Read... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:17 am

I know everyone probally already knows what happened. And i just wanted to take the time out to apologize to everyone. I was being stupid and i highly regret it now. I love this server and everyone in it, abd it kills me to know that im iped.
And i really want to apologize to bonesaw, im sorry i overreacted. Ive been dealing with family problems and i guess i got caught up in them all. I take back everything i said to you, your a great friend and im truly sorry.
Jesus, you were my favortie person in game, i know your mad at me and more than that dissapointed and i truley am sorry with every ounce that i have in my body. I hate that im gone and if i could have another chance ide snap at it.
Kurtis, i know your probally pissed about what happened and i understand, it was my fault. I know i shouldnt of taken the things, but i did it anyway out of pure stupidity.
Everyone else.
I'm once again sorry if ive hurt you or did you wrong in any way possible. I wish i could shake your hand and apologize the correct way, but i cant. I hope you all have a great life, and im going to miss all of you deep down in my heart. :/ Even zack...
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Redneck
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Please Read...   Everyone Please Read... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:48 am

Yes even you zack. :p
Back to top Go down
Redneck
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Please Read...   Everyone Please Read... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 1:44 am

thanks envoy, ill miss you bro!
Back to top Go down
Redneck
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Please Read...   Everyone Please Read... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:03 am

I hope. :/
Back to top Go down
Lights
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lights

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Please Read...   Everyone Please Read... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:08 am

appoligising gets you nowhere, i would know.
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Please Read...   Everyone Please Read... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:37 am

agree with jesus ^
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Please Read...   Everyone Please Read... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:02 am

I guess everyone deserves another chance. I never said I hated you or didn't like you because what you did. I just had to do what was right, which was to report you to a staff. It would be really bad if those items were spread around the server. and what is the point playing this game if you can cheat to get rich? like, I work hard everyday playing to get richer and to finish my goals. and what is the point working hard to get rich legit, when someone else can dupe or get spawned items or cheat in any other way and be richer.
What I'm trying to say is that i'd most likely accept your apology, BUT you have to change your attitude. I mean, what Crimsonblade said about you was actually true, you are friendly, helpful and nice when staff or friends are around. but when they aren't online, you can be quiet different. and also, as Jesus said, you need to do something to gain my full respect for you back. apart from that, you deserve another chance I believe, and I hope you get that chance.
Good luck to you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
Redneck
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Please Read...   Everyone Please Read... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:25 pm

Thanks guys. And i understand.
Back to top Go down
Redneck
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Please Read...   Everyone Please Read... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:16 pm

I completely understand jesus. And everything i dropped was legitly mine. I understand you and alot of other people lost respect for me. And its my own fault. I once again want to apologize to you as a friend, even though you probally dont feel that way. I hope you and everyone else has a great life, and i wont bother posting anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Please Read...   Everyone Please Read... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone Please Read...
Page 1 of 1