Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm out -READ

Go down 
+7
Bonesaw L
torva
iTony
legendalive
YoGi
Xxcrusadesxx
Jesus christ
11 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Xxcrusadesxx

I'm out -READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm out -READ   I'm out -READ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:59 am

im gonna miss you.... join at times please
Back to top Go down
YoGi
Support
Support
YoGi

I'm out -READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm out -READ   I'm out -READ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:02 am

I'll miss you Jesus, I wish I could have formally met you, but I wish you nothing but the best.
Back to top Go down
legendalive
Support
Support

I'm out -READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm out -READ   I'm out -READ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 3:06 am

damn dude:( i wish you wouldnt quit. in my own opinion we were getting back on a better page
Back to top Go down
iTony
iTony

I'm out -READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm out -READ   I'm out -READ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:07 am

Aww man Sad Dude everytime you logged in I would send you a pm saying hello, and you would always reply in the game chat with a general hello back. However just the other day I managed to get a hello back in pm! I counted that as quite a big achievement in my books. And that just shows how respected you are, not the fact that people want to say hello, but people want to know you, they see you as a high figure in the server a long with other staff.

I agree that this server needs to get more players, and you left before I managed to have a talk in game yesterday. The only way this can be done is not by improving our actual server content (although there are many things we need to fix in there, R.I.P Xitra and thank you for all the content by the way) we need to just broaden our player base. And I know I'm just a regular player, who hops on the server when he can, and not many people may will really care what I have to say, but the fact that I find it fun even with the low player count just shows what the server is capable of IF we can get more players in.

I'm not very experienced with the ways of private server marketing, but I'm sure some people reading this will know the in's and out's of the trade. Maybe the only person who can do anything useful is Kurtis, I don't know. But I know he's not very active for whatever reason, but if we leave this any longer the server will die. And I for one enjoy this community and would like to see it grow, I want to show new players neat little skilling tricks, and help them out, but it's just not possible when we aren't getting a good players in to players out ratio.

But back to the topic. Sorry if I've rambled on about some stuff. But hey Jesus it's going to be sad to see you go. Going to remember the little moments I had with you and others. Like when me and fr0zn had finally got our kiln capes and lost them, I'm not going to say how, but you know Wink And your reaction goes to that shows how caring you are, and I'm going to miss you as a staff member, a player, and just a funny dude. I do hope that you maybe pop in from time to time if the server stays a float, and doesn't drown. Because it would be nice to know how you're getting on and what you're up to. One thing that is quite unfortunate is that I never really spoke to you 'properly' and I wish there was time to change that, but shown by that post it may be too late.

I wish you the most with your future, and hope to see you around, even if it is just on forums.
Peace
-Tony
Back to top Go down
torva
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
torva

I'm out -READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm out -READ   I'm out -READ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:48 am

wow...... every one quit this, what the fuck..
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

I'm out -READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm out -READ   I'm out -READ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:34 pm

Aww, I really am sorry to hear this. I never thought you'd quit this server man.
You know pretty well how I feel about you. I am positive I've said this before, but I'll say it again:
Since I joined this server, you've always been my friend. And as a staff member I always looked up to you. I respected all your decisions, because unlike me, you rarely make any mistakes and as Farfromit said one time, You never fail to impress. You was this servers first player and also the first staff member and Kurtis's first friend on this server. I understand you making this decision and you've lasted out for a very long time. I mean, you have been here waaaaay longer than any of us (except Kurtis). So it's very bad to see you go, because you are such a valuable player and I believe any of us would do anything to make you stay. But if this is your final decision, we could atleast ask for you to maybe come by sometimes to see you and so you could see how the server is doing. I'm not going to quit this server no matter what. I believe there is still possibility that the server can be successful. We just need to want the server to be successful as bad as we want to breath, only then will we succeed. This server isn't completely dead, just very very unhealthy. All it needs is alot of advertising and stuff like that. The servers content is good and Xitra and Kurtis did pretty well, but if there isn't no one else to witness the beauty of this server then there is no reason updating and making fixes, because it'll just go all to waste. 

I do believe in the success of this server and I really want to see that happen, and I believe all of us does, but the only way this can happen is by advertising our server. The Staff team has their job to, which is to make every new players experience while being here the absolute best. We'll have to make everyone that joins the server wanting to stay. This will not happen if the server constantly brings in staff hunter. Staff hunters are often impatient and all they do is be on the google searching for new servers to be staff on. If they join here and they see that we're not giving staff for free, then their not going to put the work in to actually earn it thru hard work. All their gonna do is join, ask, if that doesn't go as planned, LEAVE. Synthh, Envoy, Mr Peehat and Kaylee are prime example of those kind of people. 

After the updates came to this server, there's been less players on than before. Which is wierd, because the new home area and dung and all that is much better now than before. Everyday I log on, YES, EVERYDAY I log on, I log into a server that has either 0 players on or maximum 5. And this has been going on for days, weeks. If you log onto a server that has no players on everyday for weeks you will get bored of doing it. That's one of the reasons some people decide to go in-active. My concern isn't that. I actually enjoy logging into the server, even when there are no players on. As a new Fresh Admin I've been exploring around the world map going to different places just looking. Testing my tonpc cmds, some emotes (NOT past 4 numbers Smile) etcs. But the big problem I have is school. SCHOOL is a major problem for me. If you had the same IQ level as me you would understand my troubles. I don't have the best brain out there. I struggle with alot of stuff at school, I've been known for the clown and troll kid for soo long. I've never taken school serious, I've failed countless tests etcs. But now I start to understand that this shit i'm learning at school is really important for me. I used to think that I didn't need to learn anything because I was gonna become a basketball player after all. I used to use that as an excuse not to learn a damn. But I've been told that there are alot of stuff that can ruin my dream for me. Like the other week when I ended up in hospital. Now I can't play basketball for about 8 months. So I gotta focus on school because I don't wanna end up as a bum if my dream is taken away from me because of some injury or something else.

Back to the topic. Jesus I really hope you could stay for a little longer, you're to valuable to just leave. But I truly respect your decision and If that IS your final decision then so be it. I just want you to know that I respect you and I love you (as a gay partner Wink) and You are truly one of my best friends i've met on the internet. I mean, we've became so close in a couple of months only, which is sick. Don't forget, KEEP IN TOUCH ON SKYPE and TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND THE CAR Very Happy 

Peace bro. William
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
Sparc Mac
Support
Support
Sparc Mac

I'm out -READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm out -READ   I'm out -READ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:35 pm

wow jesus mate ive liked you since i first met you mate please come back it hurts to loose key players like you and xitra at the moment i hope we can flip things around and make it better
Back to top Go down
fr0zn m3
fr0zn m3

I'm out -READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm out -READ   I'm out -READ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:14 pm

Jesus, I honestly don't know what to say. I don't want to shadow boners story so here I go.

You're an amazing guy. You make a tonne of effort with the forums and you match that in-game. Don't think I've seen you offline for more than a few days. (except when you bombed your pc Razz) As boner pointed out its a great great shame to see you go because you're such an asset to the server. You do your job great and I don't know how we could replace you. Actually I know we can't.

I understand what you're saying and regret that I haven't been here longer so I could be closer to you Sad. Although I think we all need to stay positive and hope that the server will pick up (does require effort from everyone).

Basically i just want to say i can't believe you've gone and I do hope we can stay in-touch somehow (skype Very Happy). You are a great guy and hope everything works out in life for you mate!

Much much love
~Fr0zn m3 / Chris <3
Back to top Go down
Stank151
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator

I'm out -READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm out -READ   I'm out -READ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:27 am

I'm sorry to hear this Sad( Y u leave bro!?!?

Becuz I'm gonna like miss dat ban hammer n shit D:

And yo epic gear... AND YO EPIC GEAR!!!
By the way :(It's been a good time, and I know I haven't been on a lot because I'm busy af and I'm posting this from my iPhone 5s <---- Jelly Bro?

Anyways, bye and I hope you rejoin :

Also what's gonna happen to BTTB and the server? I hope it doesn't get closed down.
And did XiTrA leave? Because someone in this particular post said R.I.P XiTrA.

Also I'm gonna miss you (again) you were an awesome and funny and amazing and I'm too lazy to use commas on my iPhone 5s <----- Jelly Bro? and Please come on some time, because I want to receive more donation items right from you Very Happy

And once again I'm gonna miss yo pr0nz signature ever posted again (NO OFFENSE).
And yo awesome fucken l33t skills.
Also thanks for attempting to make 'stz' :DIt's our secret JC <.<
And thanks for helping me and the rest of us with all our problems...
And if you DO come back on, I'm gonna be activeeeeeeeeee Very Happy
And stuff. And MOAR STUFF (Will be editing this post)

I hope you come on forums for one more last time and read this post.
Thank you. -Stank151

P.S, Sorry for not ever adding that signature you made, it's not that I don't like it, just that I ALWAYS forget -.-
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

I'm out -READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm out -READ   I'm out -READ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:59 am

OMFG, It's fucking Spanky!! O.O

Where you been Nigahiga?!?!

Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

I'm out -READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm out -READ   I'm out -READ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:49 pm

I hope you do, because id love to whop that ass of yours if you dont Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stank151
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator

I'm out -READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm out -READ   I'm out -READ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:52 am

W00t Ty bromans!!
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

I'm out -READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm out -READ   I'm out -READ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:35 am

Jesus one of the main reason is that the donations have been a bit short but legendalive just recently donated $35 so I'm going to buy some advertisements and shit from rspscoding and I'm trying to get more players, gonna be posting shit on youtube when I can but my fucking computer hasn't been loading the client for some odd reason or else I'd be on everyday.

If you do leave Ima prob cry myself to sleep xD All those good memories we had back with the 659 server (which I'm thinking about re-hosting and having both online at same time) and all the good memories with the 718 server, it really sucks to hear this D';

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
Stank151
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator

I'm out -READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm out -READ   I'm out -READ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:42 am

Don't worry kurtis, when I get my internet to go faster ill prob donate a lot.
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

I'm out -READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm out -READ   I'm out -READ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:10 pm

Thats great to hear Stank and thank you so much for coming back. I havent seen you in weeks. Pm me on forums when you are ingame or ill probably catch you online once. Thank you for offering to donate for the server.
Back to top Go down
Stank151
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator

I'm out -READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm out -READ   I'm out -READ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:06 pm

Okay, I'll be on some day >Very Happy
Which will probably be tomorrow or today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm out -READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm out -READ   I'm out -READ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm out -READ
Page 1 of 1