Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3]

Go down 
+2
Jesus christ
Stank151
6 posters

Which one do you agree to? [You can choose more than 1]
Fix not working commands
Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3] Vote_lcap12%Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3] Vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Add ::players to ::commands
Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3] Vote_lcap10%Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3] Vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
Replace 'Report Abuse' with 'Players Online'
Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3] Vote_lcap10%Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3] Vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
Chooseable Music
Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3] Vote_lcap5%Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3] Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donor only emote
Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3] Vote_lcap5%Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3] Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Replace Prestige cape with something else
Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3] Vote_lcap7%Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3] Vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Add stuffs to the prestige shop or make it more 'interesting'
Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3] Vote_lcap17%Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3] Vote_rcap
 17% [ 7 ]
Automute Advertisers [If Possible]
Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3] Vote_lcap12%Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3] Vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Add auto ranking + giving donor points to donators
 12% [ 5 ]
Mod+ Invisible player command
 12% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 42

AuthorMessage
Stank151
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator

Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3] Empty
PostSubject: Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3]   Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:57 am

- Fix the not working commands such as ::abyss, ::wc, ::ape, ::AFK, etc. In ::commands

- Add ::players to ::commands

- Since the Report Abuse doesnt do what it actually does, replace it with [Players Online]

- Chooseable music

- Donor only emote

- Change the prestige cape because it doesnt look like 1 [Well not literally, people will think its a noob cape]

- Make Prestige Shop more 'interesting' so people will not Prestige for nothing.

- Auto mute advertisers [If its possible]

- Add auto ranking + auto giving Donor points to donators. [Such as ::getpoints]

- Probably make a command thats Mod+ to make them Invisible and their privacy, aswell in ::players so they can look at rule-breakers if there are any.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3]   Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 3:25 pm

This is pointless, you shouldn't make this, as I'm pretty sure Kurtis knows what he want for the server and what he doesn't want. I don't like most of these suggestions, except the first one. and the second one
Stank151 wrote:
- Add ::players to ::commands
is already in the commands. and it works tho. so I don't see why you added it there.

Sincerely~ Bonesaw L

Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3]   Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:12 am

Why would we add report abuse to players online when you can click the little paper button (I think thats the challenge button or music) and it shows you how many people are online.
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
Stank151
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator

PostSubject: Re: Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3]   Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:26 am

Kurtis wrote:
Why would we add report abuse to players online when you can click the little paper button (I think thats the challenge button or music) and it shows you how many people are online.
If you click the Report Abuse button, it shows you the ::players command. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3]   Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:00 pm

We don't need to add a bunch of places where it says players online, we have one already not including the command.
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3]   Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:44 pm

Wasn't me, when this was made I couldn't edit, lock or move threads.
In other words, I didn't have the access to the forums mod panel as I was Support.
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3]   Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:20 pm

Wasn't me bro, I have never edited any of your posts before or ever will
Back to top Go down
Stank151
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator

PostSubject: Re: Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3]   Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:27 am

Jesus christ wrote:
Jesus christ wrote:
DELETE THIS THREAD
Who wrote/edited this? -.-
Uuh that was you? You told me to delete this post in-game. And I saw this the second you said that in game.
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3]   Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:27 am

Stank 151's Suggestions wrote:

1- Fix the not working commands such as ::abyss, ::wc, ::ape, ::AFK, etc. In ::commands

2- Add ::players to ::commands

3- Since the Report Abuse doesnt do what it actually does, replace it with [Players Online]

4- Chooseable music

5- Donor only emote

6- Change the prestige cape because it doesnt look like 1 [Well not literally, people will think its a noob cape]

7- Make Prestige Shop more 'interesting' so people will not Prestige for nothing.

8- Auto mute advertisers [If its possible]

9- Add auto ranking + auto giving Donor points to donators. [Such as ::getpoints]

10- Probably make a command thats Mod+ to make them Invisible and their privacy, aswell in
::players so they can look at rule-breakers if there are any.
Thank you for posting this, might be gravedigging here on the suggestions but after all they are still suggestions and i'm sure you want a response.
Let us Begin.

1)
Those not working commands such as ::abyss are not good because they fasten the skill training times even more then they are now. Although this isnt a bad idea for Extreme Donator Commands. I am only reffereing to the commands that teleport you to skill related locations.

2) Yeah alright. its a suggestion and why not. if its a command then it can be on ::commands. most people who played a private server in the past know about the command already though.

3) players will click on it eventually and find out what it does or they can use ::commands and find out ::players works and alternatively use that.

4) There is choosable music. The RS MiDi music that unlocks when you go through new areas. Im going to leave them as they are and not unlock them so people know when they've explored a new area in the game.

5) Pointless.

6) Ill fix prestige store like that blue cog thing, the cape has a nice emote btw, leave it.

7)Ref to suggestion 6.

8.)We don't get advertisers (yet). not to mention if you say the word "scape" in game its counted as advertising by the filter. people might just be referring to a past experience on RS which isn't advertising therefore causing people to get muted for nothing. besides its the job of the moderator to take care of advertisers.

9) Firstly, not up to me and i don't support it yet.

10) Already exists now. idk about when you wrote this and if it existed back then.

That's it. Ok, thanks for suggesting these some ideas were good. others...eh. but overall very nice Smile
any concerns on what i wrote just PM me. Thanks.

~Dante
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3]   Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:38 pm

Thank you im reading all past suggestions so i can see what people suggested and mayb put the suggestion to place Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3]   Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stank's Awesome Suggestion [#3]
Page 1 of 1