Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ali G 123 Suggestion(s)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ali G 123

Ali G 123 Suggestion(s) Empty
PostSubject: Ali G 123 Suggestion(s)   Ali G 123 Suggestion(s) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 5:03 pm

When I first joined the server, I noticed that there was no easy way to communicate with other players without doing the command ::players, seeing who is online, adding them then sending private messages.

I do not know if this has been suggested previously as I have not looked through other peoples suggestions, but I thought maybe a yelling system (::yell) or a server clan which you automatically join when you log in to the server.

The server clan is, in my opinion easier than the yell, as you do not have to constantly type ::yell each time, instead all you put is '/' like you would any ordinary clan, and then you can send messages which all online can see.

Also, another suggestion that I brought up in general discussion section was mystery boxes, which contain items. An idea I thought was similar to squeal of fortune, where there is maybe 2-3 very rare items, 5-6 slightly rare items then 15-20 non rare items, or something along those lines. These items can be obtained through pvm, but only from certain monsters chosen.

- Ali G 123
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ali G 123

PostSubject: Re: Ali G 123 Suggestion(s)   Ali G 123 Suggestion(s) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 5:08 pm

Ahhh, thats fair enough Smile no worries, thankyou for the feedback.

-Ali G
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ali G 123 Suggestion(s)   Ali G 123 Suggestion(s) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ali G 123 Suggestion(s)
Page 1 of 1