Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

smithing suggestion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
legendalive
Support
Support

smithing suggestion Empty
PostSubject: smithing suggestion   smithing suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 6:41 pm

so im on comp cape road right now.and for lumby smithing,when u go to smelt bars, theres no icons so you dont know which box to click to smelt whichever bars,and makes it a pain. 1st one is brozne bar i know that,and the 3rd box is for iron. so ive only been able to smelt iron bars so far
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: smithing suggestion   smithing suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:13 pm

I never had to fix this. This is a client or cache sided fix, ill look around see how to fix this.. Btw, next time report this as a bug bro
Back to top Go down
legendalive
Support
Support

PostSubject: Re: smithing suggestion   smithing suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:24 pm

ah ok thanks dante,will do. workin on being pretttttyy active now since im back for good. right now grindin 99s lol... runecrafting blows:(
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: smithing suggestion   smithing suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:25 am

if i fix it other things will glitch out, ik why its disabled. Its best to leave it as it is for now. Unless the server wants to update to 742 then i cant do anything about this without ruining something else
Back to top Go down
legendalive
Support
Support

PostSubject: Re: smithing suggestion   smithing suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 7:45 pm

and how long until this big update?
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: smithing suggestion   smithing suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:05 pm

Depends when you want it, its ready from my side but im trying to put more stuff in
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: smithing suggestion   smithing suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:20 pm

Legend bro. Dont doublé post, just edit ur last post.
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
legendalive
Support
Support

PostSubject: Re: smithing suggestion   smithing suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:32 pm

my bad bone,didnt mean to on purpose. and dante,this new update,ive heard various comments on what it consists of. ive heard one update is resetting cash,one that con is coming in,one that its home redo,and others. or is everything one big update?
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: smithing suggestion   smithing suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:05 pm

Everything will be poseted on a new topic whn i have sent kurtis my version of the source.
Back to top Go down
Sparc Mac
Support
Support
Sparc Mac

PostSubject: Re: smithing suggestion   smithing suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:42 pm

cant wait for this fucking update!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: smithing suggestion   smithing suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:44 pm

Very Happy itl be out soon Dw keep an eye out for the thread, i will port it also in my signature
Back to top Go down
Sparc Mac
Support
Support
Sparc Mac

PostSubject: Re: smithing suggestion   smithing suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:46 pm

alright and awsome and my smithing does this aswell do you know of the cache that could fix it or anything to fix it, so it wont glitch out the server?
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: smithing suggestion   smithing suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:50 pm

lol bro its okay, alot of ppl got 99 smithing, just use the interface for smithing. I cant fix this yet
Back to top Go down
Sparc Mac
Support
Support
Sparc Mac

PostSubject: Re: smithing suggestion   smithing suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:52 pm

alright which one is gold bars cause im gonna be making a shit ton minning golds at lrc xD
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: smithing suggestion   smithing suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:53 pm

try rightclicking then see if theyres an examine, if not guess then i will try find a way around this.
Back to top Go down
Sparc Mac
Support
Support
Sparc Mac

PostSubject: Re: smithing suggestion   smithing suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:52 pm

alrighty and sorry was doing math homework with my moms xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: smithing suggestion   smithing suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

smithing suggestion
Page 1 of 1