Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestion regarding Staff Applications

Go down 
+2
Jesus christ
Synthh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

Suggestion regarding Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion regarding Staff Applications   Suggestion regarding Staff Applications Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:58 pm

No support actually. We'd rather do player interviews and testing with hidden accounts.
Player's might also post no support because they don't like a player, which isn't right. So I guess it's better to leave the staff team to this. But if you feel like a player don't deserve support, or doesn't fit to be a part of staff, you can come to a staff member and report it. With valid proof of course.
Like if you have seen a player acting totally different when staff is not around, (acting cocky and not helping other players) and you have a screenie or vid of it. You can send it to a staff member over forums private message or skype.
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion regarding Staff Applications   Suggestion regarding Staff Applications Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:03 am

Synthh wrote:
Another reason why this should be implemented is that the applicant, assuming someone didn't support them and said why, would be able to improve their behaviour and hopefully become a better staff member (if they got accepted), similar to how the feedback for staff system works.
i support this because its feedback related.

As for Regular players posting on staff applications, I do not support it.

Moderator Bonesaw L wrote:
Player's might also post no support because they don't like a player, which isn't right. So I guess it's better to leave the staff team to this. But if you feel like a player don't deserve support, or doesn't fit to be a part of staff, you can come to a staff member and report it. With valid proof of course.
^^^^^^^Agreed 100%^^^^^^^

~Dante
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion regarding Staff Applications   Suggestion regarding Staff Applications Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:45 am

Yeah and the staff interview thing should be Manager+ to handle, and they can rate your interview after you have finished it. maybe also do it over skype with a mic or cam, (just a suggestion) or ingame. somewhere you wouldn't get bothered.
This should be done, maybe the day before the "Promotion"
It's all a suggestion Razz

On the other hand, the "hidden staff accounts" should be a "Admin+" thing, i guess.
I remember Jesus did that once Razz
It was a really good idea, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion regarding Staff Applications   Suggestion regarding Staff Applications Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:54 pm

Synthh wrote:
Mod Zack wrote:
Why would that be?
Because I don't play this server anymore.
The content is boring, the economy is terrible and the majority of the staff are just assholes.
I can't be bothered having arguments everytime I login when Jesus is online, so to avoid arguments and in the end me being abused (and it's apparent Kurtis won't do anything about Jesus and doesn't care about reports against Jesus) I am leaving.
K... well first of all, it's not that I don't care about what Jesus did but you also have been doing shit to piss him off and Jesus only acts like he does when people don't treat him with respect. This is the first time I have seen Jesus act like he did but also saw what you said to him which most likely encouraged all of it, he has been with me since the beginning and I trust that he wasn't abusing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion regarding Staff Applications   Suggestion regarding Staff Applications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion regarding Staff Applications
Page 1 of 1