Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dungeoneering suggestion

Go down 
5 posters

Does this seem like a good idea? Why? Why not?
It's a VERY good idea. Nice job!
Dungeoneering suggestion Vote_lcap100%Dungeoneering suggestion Vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
It's a bad idea. Why? Because it requires alot of coding, etc.
Dungeoneering suggestion Vote_lcap0%Dungeoneering suggestion Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Good, but Dung is cool how it is.
 0% [ 0 ]
I honestly don't know xD xD
 0% [ 0 ]
I honestly don't give a shit xD xD
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

Dungeoneering suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Dungeoneering suggestion   Dungeoneering suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:24 pm

http://prntscr.com/2docff
I came up with this idea while dunging with some friends (Tony, Fr0zn M3, Techworm and Xxpk3d Blitz)
As you can see in that link on the top, there is a map over the New Dungeoneering location you can teleport to by doing ::Dung
Where these numbers are put in (1, 2, 3 and 4) are space that are in no use at the moment.
What I thought of was, what if we do Dungeoneering like Slayer. Let me explain how slayer is:

When you start slaying you start at level 1. you teleport to ::slayer and you are only able to kill 1 set of monsters/NPCs
You gotta keep on doing this and collect the Piece of Eight to gain slayer experience, as you level you will unlock access to new monsters.

If Dungeoneering was the same, it would be cool. right now there are only 1 type of Dungeoneering monster, that being the "Forbidden Warrior" (level: 114)
If we had 4 other monsters alongside the one we have right now, Put up like this.
Room 1: Easy boss (low xp drop and also low dung tokens each kill) Room 2: Intermediate (Low-Medium xp drop and also dung tokens each kill)
Room 3: Advanced (Medium xp drop and also dung tokens each kill) Room 4: Professional (Medium-High xp drop and also dung tokens each kill) Room 5: Legendary (High xp drop and also dung tokens each kill)
When I say HIGH xp drop, I mean like how it is right now or just a bit more. also, change the hardest boss to be something else than the "Forbidden Warrior", that punk is too easy Razz (put him in Room 3 or 4)

That would be really cool, also make the boss in room 5 hard to kill as he gives most xp and most dung tokens per kill. I mean, at the moment dung is too easy to get 120. If it was made like this, it would actually be fun doing dungeoneering as there is many bosses to choose from. I especially like how the Dung shop is right now, the Sneakerpeeper pet and feeding him eye of newt (as he looks like an eye) was a brilliant idea. And also how you made the chaotics worth alot more than what they used to. From 20k ea to 75k each. Very good.

Donations too: I believe the rank "Super Donator" will be added ingame soon.  Alongside yell fixes? If this could be added too, it's not very big.
Regular Donator: 2x Dung xp and tokens (This is already ingame)
Super Donator: 3x Dung xp and tokens (Would make donating actually worth it Very Happy)
Extreme Donator: 4x Dung xp and tokens (I really think it's a good thing, hopefully you guys agree too)

Again, since I made the Suggestion format post, I should use it myself too Razz

Title: I want Dungeoneering to be worked on a little more, so It's more fun doing Dungeoneering (not that it's not already Very Happy)

What do you want to be added into the game?: Them useless rooms at ::Dung to be worked on, so we have other bosses than the current "Forbidden Warrior"

Why?: Because it would make Dungeoneering alot more better and that way there is monsters to choose from aswell as Dung XP rate, Dung Tokens per kill etc. Smile 

Other information?: There is a lot of information above, if you didn't understand some of it, feel free to contact me ingame or on forums thru "Private Message"

Thank you very much for reading.
King regards ~ William.
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
techworm
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
techworm

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering suggestion   Dungeoneering suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:57 pm

good ideas man
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering suggestion   Dungeoneering suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 1:18 am

true, the yell fixes are easy its because its an older version id ID, back then yell was like it is now. its gota be updated again. To update to super donor, there needs to be client sided change, its that is really hard to apply, kurtis would need to re release the client and webclient because the sprites like the donor symbol are run off the client side.n Would require a good amount of communication between me and kurtis first.

The skill deserves the most attention and what you said will be worked on. but i gota begin fixing the economy, what happened yesterday isnt my on server, idk where the problem is, i cant fix its because for me its already fixed.. i gotta know what me and kurtis have different before i can start making updates again
Back to top Go down
Stank151
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering suggestion   Dungeoneering suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 8:04 am

<3 it man, u dabestest gaaaaaa.... *cough* guy! Ever.

Awesome ideas, PLOX add it
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering suggestion   Dungeoneering suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:27 pm

I cant quote as im on phone. But thanks for all the feedback, really cheered me up <3333 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering suggestion   Dungeoneering suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:11 pm

Adding super donator is actually a big job. Theres no sprite and if i try pack one more crown sprite into the cache, all the other sprites will have a white background. If i change them then the game simply crashes. Like how i cant add custom items, i neeed to pair up clients with kurtis before any moore updates are installed into the server
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering suggestion   Dungeoneering suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dungeoneering suggestion
Page 1 of 1