Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The server needs a restart

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fr0zn m3
fr0zn m3

The server needs a restart Empty
PostSubject: The server needs a restart   The server needs a restart Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:08 pm

Me and Torva were happily 'staking' at clan wars when i needed to die to reset my health. This resulted in me being nulled, not complaining as i know this is standard for clan wars. But then I was left with 0hp and unable to do anything for 5 minutes before i was kicked off my acount. Xitra trid to help and also ended up being nulled. Then we all tried to get fr0zn m3 un-nulled by teleing him around but that ended up in me xitra and torva being nulled somehow. Everyones account has now somehow sorted itself out and fr0zn m3 is the last account that needs un-nulling. Could this please be adressed asap and I think the server may need restarting for me to access it again because xitra can't kick or ban fr0zn m3.
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: The server needs a restart   The server needs a restart Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:28 pm

Whenever my account did command all npcs we killed. I've sent a fix to kurtis through dropbox. Next update will fix all this.
Back to top Go down
fr0zn m3
fr0zn m3

PostSubject: Re: The server needs a restart   The server needs a restart Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:41 pm

Now teleports are nulling people instantly and there are no-monsters at glacors/bandos. Ark told me there are none at glacors and bandos i have seen
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: The server needs a restart   The server needs a restart Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:17 pm

Does the server work? I can't get on still. I could have ::Forcekicked you, uknow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
fr0zn m3
fr0zn m3

PostSubject: Re: The server needs a restart   The server needs a restart Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:28 pm

It works yeah Smile and Xitra tried that and i don't think it worked Razz he even tried to ban and unban me which also didn't work :L thanks though.

Yes the server is now online again
Back to top Go down
torva
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
torva

PostSubject: Re: The server needs a restart   The server needs a restart Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 6:29 pm

hey, i got bandos boots drop while i was nulled lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The server needs a restart   The server needs a restart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The server needs a restart
Page 1 of 1