Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New to this server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Countrygirl

New to this server  Empty
PostSubject: New to this server    New to this server  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:09 pm

Hello everyone I want to thank all the people who helped me yesterday like crusade and bonesaw they were very helpful and nice I left my co owner position on a mother server to come play this one cause I got tired of the owner telling me I'm doing something wrong while I'm trying to help players so I quit that server the reason I want to stay here is how friendly everyone is there not rude disrespectful they respect everyone no one cuses or makes someone look like a loser but ik this server has the potential to get loads of players and and be the most respected server on rsps
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: New to this server    New to this server  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:57 pm

Hello Countryguuuuurl. Nice to meet you and I want to be the first to welcome you to Infamous Dream.
We appreciate all the positive stuff you say about this server, and yes, we believe this server has the potential to get alot of awesome new players, you being one of them Very Happy.

Thank you for joining Infamous Dream and don't forget to not hesitate if you want to ask for help.
The Staff Team are here to help you so all you need to do is ask questions, and we'll gladly answer them Wink. Enjoy your time here with us!

Note: Next time, don't double post. Just edit your first post if you want to add something to it. And also, don't forget to read all the rules Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
YoGi
Support
Support
YoGi

PostSubject: Re: New to this server    New to this server  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:09 am

Welcome to the server! I can't wait to meet you in-game! What times do you usually get on?
Back to top Go down
fr0zn m3
fr0zn m3

PostSubject: Re: New to this server    New to this server  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:29 am

Welcome yo Infamous Dream! Very Happy I'm sure ill meet you in game over the next few days and ill try and get to know you better then Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to this server    New to this server  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to this server
Page 1 of 1