Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bonesaw L and Kurtis Stuck?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

Bonesaw L and Kurtis Stuck? Empty
PostSubject: Bonesaw L and Kurtis Stuck?   Bonesaw L and Kurtis Stuck? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 7:20 pm

I know for sure that I am either nulled, or stuck logged in. It's not a myth or something, It's a fact. I can't go on Bonesaw L as he is already logged in
and the wierdest thing is, I can't go on another account for more than 10 seconds, before getting logged out. When I try to teleport, I also get kicked out of the server.

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe Kurtis is also stuck logged on, because you've been on for soo long without saying or doing anything.
I didn't want to kick you as you earlier said that you had family over, and they would bitch at you everytime you left. So I thought you was afk or something Razz
But I have no idea, whether you're afk or nulled or something. I've also tried to contact you on skype, but you don't reply there too bro Sad

Anyways, I just wanted to let y'all know, If you see me and Kurtis on the server not answering pms, or not responding. I am STUCK 100%, and I believe Kurtis is too.

Regards ~ Bonesaw L

P.S: Any of you Mod+, Jesus, Zack or Xitra come on and kick both of us? would be great <3333 Thank you in advance.
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: Bonesaw L and Kurtis Stuck?   Bonesaw L and Kurtis Stuck? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 8:17 pm

I cant kick the developer. Kurtis isnt stuck i think. Hes just afk. He was online the vps and he might have just left it on with his acc logged in. We were talking then i thought he went afk. Ill get on and try kicking but the only reson this happened it because of the packets the server is receiving from my commands. Whenver i try go home or to dung it will kill all npcs till the autospawn spawns them back. I think ive fkd that timer because i tried different things and the npcs kept dissapearing. The fix is already uploaded to dropbox though it should hopefully be applied soon.
Back to top Go down
torva
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
torva

PostSubject: Re: Bonesaw L and Kurtis Stuck?   Bonesaw L and Kurtis Stuck? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 9:36 pm

we are all getting nulled for some reason.. and the bosses are gone lol.. and everytime we teleport we get logged out, and xitra cant even kick any1... dahell is happening to the server? -.-
it all happend after me and fr0zn m3 went staking.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Bonesaw L and Kurtis Stuck?   Bonesaw L and Kurtis Stuck? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:47 pm

Ya Xitra is right, I was drunk and passed out with the my Account logged on the VPS and never logged off and closed the client lol, so my character has been sitting at home with his black phat and nothing else Razz but now I've sobered up and back on xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: Bonesaw L and Kurtis Stuck?   Bonesaw L and Kurtis Stuck? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 11:01 pm

lol you actually went to darkmeyer first kurtis, then you stayed at lleyta for a few hours, then you were stuck at white portal then at gamers grotto. thank god you didnt read the chat me and torva were saying

Bonesaw L and Kurtis Stuck? 5oFpZcb

Probably cant read it, but whover was there...i gota admit that was fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonesaw L and Kurtis Stuck?   Bonesaw L and Kurtis Stuck? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonesaw L and Kurtis Stuck?
Page 1 of 1