Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donor benefits (Regular->Extreme)

Go down 
4 posters

What you think about these suggestions?
I love them <3
Donor benefits (Regular->Extreme) Vote_lcap100%Donor benefits (Regular->Extreme) Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
I hate them <3
Donor benefits (Regular->Extreme) Vote_lcap0%Donor benefits (Regular->Extreme) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I honestly don't know xD xD
Donor benefits (Regular->Extreme) Vote_lcap0%Donor benefits (Regular->Extreme) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I honestly don't give a fuck xD xD
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

Donor benefits (Regular->Extreme) Empty
PostSubject: Donor benefits (Regular->Extreme)   Donor benefits (Regular->Extreme) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 11:20 am

Title: I want Donor to have more benefits than they have right now

What do you want to be added into the game?: I want Donators to have more benefits being donors. More Donors only bosses, More title, etc... Donor benefits (Regular->Extreme) Icon_biggrin

Why?: Because it will make donating even more popular, and more players will start to donate to help the server.

Other Information?: I'll give you guys a shit ton of information, just hold on <3

Alright, so I was reading Smirnoff's suggestion about Extreme Donator's having or getting more stuff that are donators only, then I came up with this Idea I am about to share with you guys, I hope you like it.

At the moment, there is only 1 donators only boss, which is the Barrelchest Boss. and I believe it's for Regular donors-> Extreme donors.
If donors could have more donors only bosses, like this.

Regular donor: They could have like: King Black Dragon and Frost Dragon Cave. ::frosts, ::kbd teleport
Super donor: ^ + Ice, Lava, Desert and Jungle Strykewyrms, ::icewyrm, ::lavawyrm, ::desertwyrm, ::junglewyrm teleport
Extreme Donor: all of the above, + Nomad and Kalphite Queen ::nomad, ::kq teleport

These bosses could drop cosmetic items, like XiTrA was talking about, untradeable items. I believe some of you might not even like the idea that these bosses won't earn you anything.
But maybe we could have them drop like 3rd age robes, ardy cloaks, + something that is a VERY rare drop that is tradeable, Like claws, ags etc... (BUT MAKE IT SUPER RARE DROP!)
Donor benefits (Regular->Extreme) Desert_Strykewyrm2Donor benefits (Regular->Extreme) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjV0a0cU3ato7GvHDMqsXJxjrSXOqWU3g6BLtKFlEQI_5NhAUwDonor benefits (Regular->Extreme) KBDDonor benefits (Regular->Extreme) Nomad_DTDonor benefits (Regular->Extreme) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0y8eDsmmtpRqsJGms8lHmBRoSLYgM3kDJu2LyekAPik1HXbtEDonor benefits (Regular->Extreme) Strykewyrm_jungleDonor benefits (Regular->Extreme) MagmastrykewyrmDonor benefits (Regular->Extreme) Clan_dragon_frost-09005223
Desert Strykewyrm------------Ice Strykewyrm-----------King Black Dragon-----------------------Nomad--------------------Kalphite Queen------------Jungle Strykewyrm------Lava Strykewyrm-------Frost Dragon

These are suggestions, you can change to put in maybe other bosses you like Xitra or Kurtis
But If you decide to find a cave and do as I listed above, (add this monsters for each donor rank) It would be great! Donor benefits (Regular->Extreme) Icon_biggrin Like,
King Black Dragon could drop: (RARE) Visage + Dragonfire Shield, (Common) 1xDragon bones + 1xFrost bones, (Uncommon) Dragon Full helm,+ maybe something else. 
Frost Dragon: for regular and super donors: 1x frost dragonbone, Super donors: 2x frost dragonbone or maybe 1x Frost dbone and 1x dragonbone.
Desert, Ice, Jungle and Lava Strykewyrms could drop: (Common) Staff of light/Arma Battlestaffs/Zuriel Staffs, (RARE) Swift gloves/Spellcaster gloves/Goliath Gloves, (Uncommon-RARE) Korasi's Sword! Very Happy 
Nomad could drop: Mystery Boxes that countains maybe phats, xmas crackers, easter egg etc... OR! that countains, pkp armour (Vesta, Statius or Zuriel) 
Kalphite Queen could drop: Pharoahs sceptre and Slayer HELM! pleees!! 
Make Extreme Donors able to have these cosmetic armour below, which are untradeable and for Extreme donators only. Also make the armour a little powerful, but not too powerful pl0x <3 Very Happy 
Donor benefits (Regular->Extreme) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeiDbt9_TVIj17gou2XBQF7cGkbMaUbPylp0_Ksx1CtdnNIXL5Dw

Vanguard/Battle-Mage/Trickster Armour
Range/Meele, Mage/Meele, Range/Mage

I hope you like these Ideas, I believe donors would too Very Happy
Thank you for reading, now for the questions <3
Regards ~ Bonesaw L

Last edited by Bonesaw L on Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missclicked again.. :/)
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: Donor benefits (Regular->Extreme)   Donor benefits (Regular->Extreme) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 11:59 am

read and noted, lava stryke tho will take a long time if ima get it to not glitch :\
basically, i dont want to be like runescape where everyhting focuses on money, i need to fix the economy and deliver for the players too :\

I need to get the source luive , this update would involve alot of files being changed, im going to change all zones
except my testzone ofcourse
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Donor benefits (Regular->Extreme)   Donor benefits (Regular->Extreme) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 12:03 pm

Yeah I understand, that's why you can decide what they should drop.
It can be untradeable/tradeable, as long as it keeps donors happy I don't mind Very Happy

Also, best of luck with this, I could possibly help test/code if you want me to do easy jobs like find coords, npc code etc.. Smile 

Thanks for your comment, much appreciated <3
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: Donor benefits (Regular->Extreme)   Donor benefits (Regular->Extreme) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 12:06 pm

No problem and thank you, right now if im going to add drops into the game they need to be untradble :\ but i gota wait for the live source first, (something me and kurtis gotta organise)
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Donor benefits (Regular->Extreme)   Donor benefits (Regular->Extreme) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 11:25 pm

WOW... MIND BLOWN
Donor benefits (Regular->Extreme) Jackie10

I really like this idea Bonersaw, thanks for suggesting it.

@Xitra we'll have to talk about this getting added into game Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Donor benefits (Regular->Extreme)   Donor benefits (Regular->Extreme) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 11:41 pm

Edit Bonesaw <33333333 Very Happy
No problem. If these could be added, id love both you and xitra non stop Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: Donor benefits (Regular->Extreme)   Donor benefits (Regular->Extreme) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 3:08 am

Yeah, bonesaw you saw the lava stryke and i really want to bring that in with special drops for donator only as soon as i can, if the economy can wait then i will UPGRADE and uniquify the donator zones. ASAP
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Donor benefits (Regular->Extreme)   Donor benefits (Regular->Extreme) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:35 pm

I've seen the lava strykewyrm you turned into be Razz , but as I said. These are suggestions. You don't have to put all 4 different strykewyrms into their own dungeon. Maybe just 1 or 2. You decide Very Happy
As long as it keeps us happy im down Smile
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donor benefits (Regular->Extreme)   Donor benefits (Regular->Extreme) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donor benefits (Regular->Extreme)
Page 1 of 1