Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Extreme Donator Suggestion - Smirnoff

Go down 
+3
torva
Kurtis
Smirnoff
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Smirnoff
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Smirnoff

Extreme Donator Suggestion - Smirnoff Empty
PostSubject: Extreme Donator Suggestion - Smirnoff   Extreme Donator Suggestion - Smirnoff Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:32 pm

I think there should be a lot more benefits for being an Extreme Donator, more commands / more items / more drops / higher drop rate / more than 100 titles / etc...
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Donator Suggestion - Smirnoff   Extreme Donator Suggestion - Smirnoff Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:33 pm

I've been thinking about that, and I want to add more than what you listed, that's only some stuff we've thought of.
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
Smirnoff
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Smirnoff

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Donator Suggestion - Smirnoff   Extreme Donator Suggestion - Smirnoff Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:35 pm

Okey den, that sounds really good =)
Back to top Go down
torva
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
torva

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Donator Suggestion - Smirnoff   Extreme Donator Suggestion - Smirnoff Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:51 pm

good idea Smile
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Donator Suggestion - Smirnoff   Extreme Donator Suggestion - Smirnoff Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:54 pm

Me lick it!
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Donator Suggestion - Smirnoff   Extreme Donator Suggestion - Smirnoff Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:37 am

I agree with this but i don't want extreme donators to have their accounts making the game too easy for them. there should be more cosmetic stuff for Extreme donators, taken into consideration really..
I need more ideas, like maybe another suggestion thread because :
I think there should be a lot more benefits for being an Extreme Donator, more commands / more items / more drops / higher drop rate / more than 100 titles / etc...
Doesn't exactly identify which items and commands you're looking for in particular.

Thanks, Good suggestion btw.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Smirnoff
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Smirnoff

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Donator Suggestion - Smirnoff   Extreme Donator Suggestion - Smirnoff Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:39 am

More commands such as more teles and more bosses, more items such as more donor only items maybe like custom colored phats for certain donors and special weapons like you could add different colored whips / custom GS maybe just stuff like that, and with the skills, you just make it like 3x harder to level up in every combat skill and like 5x harder for skilling stats and add a higher drop rate for the higher the donor rank you are but still make it hard to get drops to keep the economy stable.
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Donator Suggestion - Smirnoff   Extreme Donator Suggestion - Smirnoff Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:31 am

Yeah... i mean i cant just "create bosses" the viable recources arnt available. but i can make use of KBD and such.. but i dont want to keep this content hidden from the people who arnt donator. i mean idk one server that ever has a boss for donators only.. i dont know then it mixes up the items being untradble because theyll be donator only. idk its a hard topic because we need donators but we dont want them to have the game too easy or theyll quit or wont see the point in donating.. ill go over this again after i fix the economy
Back to top Go down
techworm
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
techworm

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Donator Suggestion - Smirnoff   Extreme Donator Suggestion - Smirnoff Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:33 am

there cant be high drop rates and stuff that can affect other players becasue extreme donators could ruin the ecos really fast, how about you give more items like non trade ables, more titles, maybe a cape with emotes, crown items ingame you know items that cant ruin an eco. but if you make them 'over powered' they will simply ruin the eco (no offence stank and smir)

give them commands to makethere life easy, dicing, maybe like special rings and such, (0.0 let them be able to get (i) rings, like smithing a req b ring with a certain drop then being able to smith or craft it into an (i) :DDDDD

sorry if this is written bad im very very high right now :p
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Donator Suggestion - Smirnoff   Extreme Donator Suggestion - Smirnoff Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:47 am

techworm wrote:
there cant be high drop rates and stuff that can affect other players becasue extreme donators could ruin the ecos really fast, how about you give more items like non trade ables, more titles, maybe a cape with emotes, crown items ingame you know items that cant ruin an eco. but if you make them 'over powered' they will simply ruin the eco (no offence stank and smir)

give them commands to makethere life easy, dicing, maybe like special rings and such, (0.0 let them be able to get (i) rings, like smithing a req b ring with a certain drop then being able to smith or craft it into an (i) :DDDDD

sorry if this is written bad im very very high right now :p
Agreed

Xitra Approved Smile

Stuff that isn't tradble is what we need to be focusing on Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Donator Suggestion - Smirnoff   Extreme Donator Suggestion - Smirnoff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extreme Donator Suggestion - Smirnoff
Page 1 of 1