Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News about Techworm. (Important for Staff to read)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

News about Techworm. (Important for Staff to read) Empty
PostSubject: News about Techworm. (Important for Staff to read)   News about Techworm. (Important for Staff to read) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:31 pm

Hello people of Infamous Dream.

I just wanna let you all know that our support named News about Techworm. (Important for Staff to read) Mod_-_crown Techworm is currently having some In Real Life issues which won't allow him to go on the server.
He told me over skype earlier today, I just forgot to post it. If you have realized him being a little in-active, it's because of this. 
He said he won't be able to go on the server for about 2 weeks time. But he will try to sort it out ASAP.
He wasn't even able to make this post himself, so he kindly asked me, and I'm saying this because of him.

We hope to have you back as soon as possible bro, and hopefully you'll be able to sort this out as quick as possible. Also good luck with your trial forward, Don't let us down Very Happy (I know you won't)
Can't wait to meet you ingame, Until next time stay safe and Good luck forward Smile.

~ Peace William.
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

News about Techworm. (Important for Staff to read) Empty
PostSubject: Re: News about Techworm. (Important for Staff to read)   News about Techworm. (Important for Staff to read) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:28 am

Damn it sucks to hear about that, don't worry about your rank just let us know when everything is all fine again, your rank will remain with you don't worry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org

News about Techworm. (Important for Staff to read)
Page 1 of 1