Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[IMPORTANT] Economy!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

[IMPORTANT] Economy! Empty
PostSubject: [IMPORTANT] Economy!   [IMPORTANT] Economy! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:23 pm

Ok guys im done with the home , im done with the new summoning changes and other stuff, it will be out soon
but

From now on , if i ask anyone to remove an item from their bank/ money pouch or inventory., THEY HAVE NO CHOICE but to listen to me and remove the item
not doing so will reported to kurtis and be jailed by me in the meantime to prevent item leak

I will work with the economy but that means i need help, i need lots of help from you guys and admin+

If you're Kurtis... well work together. ill get major thigns verified and notified with you. I wont give you any role because ill do my best to work with you.

If youre jesus, i need you to keep an eye out for any excessive trades and dupes. also if you can, conduct bank checks , and if the player has over 500M cash up to 10 days after cash reset , remove it.
If you see any topics regarding economy related bugs. You must edit their post and say "removed due to economy related issue".
Youre important bro i need you for this cuz youre strict and you and i are on the same page

If youre bonesaw, i need you to help me with keeping the economy tidy, big role, but this means i need you to support me in helping remove items from the game. i will give you a list soon of what needs to be removed. aslo if you dont have rights to checkbank and removeitems from people i will give them to you, just to you, not admins in general.
Bonesaw i need you for this too because you're on at different times from jesus and you are on while im on a fair bit. me and you can talk it through

If you're Support - Mod i need you to keep an eye out for any suspicous activity regarding shop infaltion and players trying 'buy out' shops. You're role will serve a vital part in the stabilising of The inflated items

If youre Player+ you have a very important role. Youre role is to report any/all economy related bugs TO ME directly via PM, i do not want to see any topics abotu economy bugs please. Remember this is important and its the dupes that ruin the economy. You need to report them to me. Refer to my contact details below. if you report a bug to me, do not tell anyone and keep it between me and you.

You can PRIVATE MESSAGE me
You can find me INGAME and pm me there or talk to me in a secluded area.

If i see any topics regarding economy related bugs. I will ask any person who has the rights and power to kindly edit their post and say "removed due to economy related issue".

This needs to happen fast if its to work. I will give the eco 10 days to stabalise from my starting point.

Very importantly, if i ask you to remove something, im sorry but you dont have any choice.
In this period of time, I ask stank151 and staff who can spawn to not trade any items to people for no reson, even if theyre in dire need of an item or theyre bugged and they lost an item. any item giving is trictly prohibited. The only exception is the untradeable items such as the pets, if a player loses them by accident then id ask you to tell me first via skype.

Thank you,
Xitra.

Last edited by xitra on Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sparc Mac
Support
Support
Sparc Mac

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Economy!   [IMPORTANT] Economy! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:57 pm

very well said and done mate you are beyond helpful to the server and everyone should be thanking you honestly and i think this is fucking well done to give everyone roles! well done holy shit!
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Economy!   [IMPORTANT] Economy! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:27 pm

Thank you, this is a very serious topic to me and very important. I will do my best to help this server. I know what needs to be done, i have my days planned of what to do. There wont be any visible updates for about a week. This will be because i will be working on economy related fixes and not content.

Thank you for the support Sparc
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Economy!   [IMPORTANT] Economy! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:28 pm

To add on to what Xitra said, if you post anything about a dupe / glitch on the forum instead of Pm'ing Xitra you will be warned, if you're caught again you could get banned as this could ruin lots of the updates Xitra has been working hard to fix.
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
Sparc Mac
Support
Support
Sparc Mac

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Economy!   [IMPORTANT] Economy! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:34 pm

right along with kurtis very well said and executed
Back to top Go down
legendalive
Support
Support

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Economy!   [IMPORTANT] Economy! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 12:15 am

very good to know! ill keep an eye out dante for anyting like that. im on a LOT now so i should be able to help
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Economy!   [IMPORTANT] Economy! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 7:19 am

Thank you for giving me a role aswell. I will do my best to do it the best I possibly can.
And this is very helpful post. I have the outmost respect for you, you know I have <3 and I will work my butt of to help you anytime you need it.
Just one thing. I do have the ::checkbank cmd, I can't just remove items from bank, that's not one of my abilities Very Happy. And no need to code in to give me extra cmds, If I see something, i'll skype Jesus immediately or talk to the person myself Very Happy. Jesus is very active so he responds to my messages really quick. I think it isn't a big deal that i don't have the removeitem cmd, Jesus would help if there would be needs to use that command.

Thank you again <3.
Regards  ~ Bonesaw L
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
legendalive
Support
Support

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Economy!   [IMPORTANT] Economy! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:02 pm

holdup xitra. 500m within 10 days of reset,gets taken anyway? ive been sellin to gen store and players and up to 120m,so if i keep sellin stuff and i get to 500m from stuff in a few days i lose it?
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Economy!   [IMPORTANT] Economy! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:40 pm

Dw ill make exceptions. I gotta figure out somethin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Economy!   [IMPORTANT] Economy! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[IMPORTANT] Economy!
Page 1 of 1