Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestion by Faze (I posted for him)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

Suggestion by Faze (I posted for him) Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion by Faze (I posted for him)   Suggestion by Faze (I posted for him) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:47 am

Note: This is not my suggestion post, I got the idea from a player named Faze. He asked me to post it on the forums for him, because... well, He's lazy Very Happy (He said it himself Razz)

Title: Godwars Bosses

What do you want to be added into the game?: I want certain drops to be added into Zamorak and Saradomin Boss (K'ril Tsutsaroth and Commander Zilyana)

Why?: Because they originally drop 'em on Runescape, and why shouldn't we have them?

Other Information?: They might be considered rares on some private servers, but on RS they are worthless. Let me Explain Smile

Suggestion by Faze (I posted for him) SaradominGuthixandZamorakGodArmours
The armour I'm talking about is those^(above). Except Guthix. I don't think Guthix is relevant to this, as you can get some guthix pieces (like the kiteshield) In the Crystal Chest after getting a Crystal Key.
But both Zamorak and Saradomin rune armour should be added to the God Wars bosses Commander Zilyana and K'ril Tsutsaroth, as they are god armour, Rune God Armour.
As I was writing this myself, I thought about what are we gonna do with Rune Trimmed and Gold-Trimmed armour? Maybe add them to donors or something. That's obviously your choice (Kurtis and Xitra) But it's still a suggestin Very Happy

I hope you guys like this. If you didn't notice, I used the format this time too, Weee I'm best Very Happy 

King Regards ~~ Bonesaw L
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

Suggestion by Faze (I posted for him) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion by Faze (I posted for him)   Suggestion by Faze (I posted for him) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:45 pm

To be honest im having trouble editing drops becausw it involves the cache. I cant add new drops in yet. But good idea still
Back to top Go down

Suggestion by Faze (I posted for him)
Page 1 of 1