Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Congratulations to the Support Team

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

Congratulations to the Support Team Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations to the Support Team   Congratulations to the Support Team Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:13 am

I want to congratulate the following members: YoGi, Legendalive and Farming (Sparc Mac) on getting promoted!

Welcome to the Support Team and best of luck to all three of you. 

Let me give you some piece of advice Wink. It's about teamwork. Teamwork is what I feel is the most important thing to be successful.
Now remember, Being staff is not about compete for who gets Congratulations to the Support Team Blue_m10 Moderator first.
Your job is to work together as a Team. That's why it's called Support Team. Y'all share the rank Congratulations to the Support Team 7wuaon6 Support and should work together as a Team.
Make a good relationship with your fellow staff homies. There is no point making enemies within the same team. I mean, your gonna work together everyday. Why dislike someone your gonna work with forever?
I don't mean you guys do anything like that but, normally being staff brings competition. I know this, because Dan used to compete with me when he got Support before me. Later when Congratulations to the Support Team Blue_m10 Farfromit came back, I made sure we was very good friends. I tried to bind a great relationship with him, and we was the best co-operating moderators here Very Happy. And then Congratulations to the Support Team Red_ad10 Rainz came back. I also made sure to be a great friend of his. Because being friends with your fellow staff members will bring alot of team work. Me and Congratulations to the Support Team Red_ad10 Rainz was the best co-operating admins ever, Until the day he left Sad.

If you dislike everyone in the staff team you will eventually stop working with them. That MUST not happen, because without team-work we'll be a very un-successful staff team. Team work is the key to success. So that's why you guys should work together as A TEAM.

Also, remember to:

• Come to us if you need any help with something: Commands, How to enforce the rules, How to make everyone follow them, How to be helpful, etcs... We are here to assist you, we are your Advisors. Moderators+ are advisors for new and old helpers (support)
  • Not hand out punishments without getting evidence or giving out warnings (DO NOT FALSELY PUNISH SOMEONE), unless if the player is advertising other servers. Then give him a straight mute with no warnings. This is called advertising servers: http://prntscr.com/2oivwh

• Be very kind and helpful if someone is in need of help. Make everyone that's new or old to the server, make their day the best you possibly can. Eventually, that'll make 'em stay forever. Just look at what Jesus Christ did for me! Very Happy 
  • Communicate and interact with the community and your fellow staff members. Work together as a team, have fun together, while at the same time, DO YOUR DUTIES king 

• Contribute in some kind of way: Suggesting something that can be helpful and benefical for the server. Helping helping whomever needs help. Donating for the VPS or something else that can help the server become famous. Advertising so even more players join our beautiful server. Co-Operating with the rest of the staff team. Enforcing the rules so no one gets away with breaking rules. 

Best of luck with your support trial guys. Make us proud :]

And I want to congratulate Fr0zn M3 on getting Congratulations to the Support Team Blue_m10 Ingame Moderator. That's a huge responsibility you got there. Now you are a mentor for 3 other staff members. Remember to guide them through thick and thin and be a good mentor. If you do well, hopefully one day they'll be successful just like you. Best of luck getting with your Moderator trial bro. Make us proud once again :]

Good luck guys. Remember, I'm just an advisor. Kurtis and Jesus Christ are in charge of the whole staff team. I'm just here to give you guys a piece of advice, because I've been where you're at once. And, I've learnt alot while I was there, from other great staff members that gave me advice as a Support or Moderator. So come to me if you need some advice Very Happy.

King Regards ~~ Infamous Dream 
The Congratulations to the Support Team 7Dmcu21 Manager & Congratulations to the Support Team Red_ad10 Administrative Team

Last edited by Bonesaw L on Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
exiled tank

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the Support Team   Congratulations to the Support Team Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:21 pm

congratz guys and gl on support Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the Support Team   Congratulations to the Support Team Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:55 pm

What's IP to dat server? I want a Glowing Dildo and some Blow Jobs Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the Support Team   Congratulations to the Support Team Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:27 am

Hahahahahahaha Loooooooooooool!!! XD made my fucking day omfg Hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the Support Team   Congratulations to the Support Team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to the Support Team
Page 1 of 1