Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i'm back and i'm still alive

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
absentkiller
Donator
Donator
absentkiller

i'm back and i'm still alive Empty
PostSubject: i'm back and i'm still alive   i'm back and i'm still alive Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:41 am

hey guys

most of you do know me and a few might not.
but anyway i'm back after a long period of inactivity and personal problems.
i'm active again but i'm NOT a support anymore, what is totally understandble,
if you have any problems or questions you can still come to me Smile.

i hope to see you guys back online

grtz
the one and only absentkiller
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: i'm back and i'm still alive   i'm back and i'm still alive Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:09 pm

Whalecum back Wink
I believe you know the reason behind your demotion? Well, let me tell you straight. You got demoted because of in-activity. I believe you figured this out ob your own xD. But there might be a possibility for you to earn it back because you was a very very good staff member back when you used to be active. But you can only earn it back through hard work and of course if Kurtis accepts it, which I believe he will if you promise to be much more active then what you used to be.

Its GREAT to finally have you back and to be honest, I missed you alot. I thought you quit or something and that I would never see you again, but luckily I was wrong. Add me on Skype so this doesnt happen again, atleast when your on skype I can reach you even if this happens again, which I have a good feeling won't

Again, Welcome back and its good to have you back aswell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
YoGi
Support
Support
YoGi

PostSubject: Re: i'm back and i'm still alive   i'm back and i'm still alive Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:36 pm

Great to see you back! I have never fully met you and talked with you, but I have had several conversations with you. Anyways I hope to see you back on staff sometime soon because I have heard some good things about you!
Back to top Go down
absentkiller
Donator
Donator
absentkiller

PostSubject: Re: i'm back and i'm still alive   i'm back and i'm still alive Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:08 pm

it feels great guys thanks for not hating me lol,
and yeah i totally understand why i got demoted maybe i should've anounced my in-activity a bit earlier

grtz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm back and i'm still alive   i'm back and i'm still alive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'm back and i'm still alive
Page 1 of 1