Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Back Fo' Good.

Go down 
+2
torva
Farfromit
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Farfromit
Veteran
Veteran
Farfromit

I'm Back Fo' Good. Empty
PostSubject: I'm Back Fo' Good.   I'm Back Fo' Good. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 4:58 am

I would like to make a post saying that I have returned to the community, I know I have made a few posts saying i'm back and then you don't see me, but this time, I'm for real Very Happy

The reason I had quit and re-joined so many times in the past is mainly because of lag, back in my day, i'd lag like you wouldn't believe, took me 4 hours to bank! Recently, I had a quick glance at the server and I was ES-FUCKING-STATIC, NO LAG!! I have also noticed many new updates, like a new home. So, Xitra, who coded all this shit, is the angel who rose me from my grave of in-activity. Nowadays, without too much lag, i'm really excited to get back into the server an re-unite with my awesome friends, I could name them all, but i'd get accused for spamming cuz i'm fucking popular Very Happy

I don't expect to get my staff rank back, I just wanna re-live good times with awesome people like you guys, while it lasts! We can have laughs, talk and enjoy ourselves Smile

I can't wait to see what the future holds here and I hope I can be a big part of it! I have missed y'all so much and it's great to be back!

I guess i'll see you all around! :3

~ Farfromit

Back to top Go down
torva
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
torva

I'm Back Fo' Good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back Fo' Good.   I'm Back Fo' Good. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:05 am

welcome back Razz
Back to top Go down
YoGi
Support
Support
YoGi

I'm Back Fo' Good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back Fo' Good.   I'm Back Fo' Good. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:56 pm

Great! The more people, the better! I get lonesome sometimes Sad And thank god for giving credit where it is due, Xitra did a fan-fucking-tastic job with the server, and it is my privilege to call him my friend.
Back to top Go down
legendalive
Support
Support

I'm Back Fo' Good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back Fo' Good.   I'm Back Fo' Good. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:34 pm

bout time lol!!!
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

I'm Back Fo' Good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back Fo' Good.   I'm Back Fo' Good. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:45 pm

How can I say this? umm.... How can I describe how happy I am? hmmm... let me think.
Happy? noo... Very Happy? nonono... Damn Happy? Close, but no... Cmon, help me: *Boner, Your happiness is over and beyond the limits. It's Priceless!!* Very Happy 

Man, I want to say welcome, then Whalecum, then WELCOME, THEN WHALECUM AGAIN Razz

It's been a long time since last time I saw you, you was such a legend back in the day when you was forum mod. I remember spending alot of time with you just trolling and having fun, when I was a moderator with you. We was the best Mod couple ever, No question about it. It's great to finally have you back and I can't wait to meet you again ingame. I'll see you around, take care dooooooood <333333 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

I'm Back Fo' Good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back Fo' Good.   I'm Back Fo' Good. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:01 pm

I believe he atleast gets a chance to earn his stafof rank back, since he knows everything about being staff. He can handle it very well and he knows more than enough to be successful as one too. But that's obviously Jesus and Kurtis' s choice Very Happy
But in my eyes I see you might earn it back or get it back.
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
Sponsored content

I'm Back Fo' Good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back Fo' Good.   I'm Back Fo' Good. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Back Fo' Good.
Page 1 of 1