Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you good at?

Go down 
+2
Bonesaw L
YoGi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
YoGi
Support
Support
YoGi

What are you good at? Empty
PostSubject: What are you good at?   What are you good at? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:43 pm

No one really has a chance to brag about their skill/talent without looking like a d-bag. So in this topic I want to hear what you are good at. For an example: I am really good at reading people, I know a little bit of something about useless random facts, and I can somewhat make music. So let me hear it people! What are you good at?

(If you say you are good at something sexual, I will assume that you have a 1" penis Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: What are you good at?   What are you good at? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:02 pm

Yogi wrote:
(If you say you are good at something sexual, I will assume that you have a 1" penis What are you good at? Icon_biggrin)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! xD xD xD

OTT: 
1) I am very good at basketball. I have passion for the game and I enjoy every second of it. Whether it's watching or playing myself. 
2) I love comedy myself and I like to laugh alot. So I guess I am good at making other people laugh aswell. I can't stand people that has no sense of humour, Please stay 1 sea mile away from me Wink.
3) I am good at NBA 2K Games, whether it is 2K12-2K13-2K14-2K15. I'd whop your ass, no matter what. I'm a pro NBA 2K gamer! Very Happy
4) What I am not good at: I'm not good at school, homeworks or other boring stuff like studying etcs... I do it because I have to, but if I had two choices, and one of them was Quit school I wouldn't have given it a second thought. The reason I don't like school is because I just realised how useless I am when it comes to studying. I'm not good at focusing or concentrating on something for more than 10 minutes, especially boring stuff. But I do know it's important for me, and that's why I always keep going, even though it's feels pointless sometimes.

That's a couple of things about me Wink.
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
torva
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
torva

PostSubject: Re: What are you good at?   What are you good at? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:30 pm

video games :p
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: What are you good at?   What are you good at? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:12 am

Sleeping

Yep tht does it.
Back to top Go down
YoGi
Support
Support
YoGi

PostSubject: Re: What are you good at?   What are you good at? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 5:05 pm

xitra wrote:
Sleeping

Yep tht does it.

Now everyone knows that I am the best sleeper. You can't take that title XD
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: What are you good at?   What are you good at? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 7:42 pm

I'd rather take the title: Lazy
If I won that award or title, Id have someone else pick it up and bring it to me, since Im too lazy to get it myself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fr0zn m3
fr0zn m3

PostSubject: Re: What are you good at?   What are you good at? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:25 am

I'd say im fairly decent at going afk spontaneously. I'm a very good swimmer and as we all know im fucking beast at staking Wink
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: What are you good at?   What are you good at? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:57 pm

I believe you have -12 inches dick. I didnt say 12 inches, I said -12 inches, which means your dick is freezing cold. Very Happy
"WinAllDay? Fuck that, #BonerAllDay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you good at?   What are you good at? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you good at?
Page 1 of 1