Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing the Tier System

Go down 
+2
YoGi
Bonesaw L
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

Introducing the Tier System Empty
PostSubject: Introducing the Tier System   Introducing the Tier System Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:46 pm

Hello People of Infamous Dream
I want to introduce the Tier rank system into Infamous Dream. I invented this idea myself after talking with old friends from other servers about a Pure clan I used to be a member of.
I got this idea from there, but instead of just being a Tier system, it will, hopefully if Kurtis likes the idea Wink, added to the staff requirements. This will, hopefully if it goes as planned, reduce the amount of staff hunters brought into the server. And it will motivate players to be dedicated and loyal to this server. This is some not some sort of competition for staff. It's true we might be in need of some new staff members, but we aren't giving it to everyone neither. Just the players that truly deserve it, and that has been working hard from the very start. I'm not the person that decides whether you can be staff or not. That's Kurtis's choice, and also Jesus's. I am tired of hearing new players asking ME, out of everyone, to become staff. I know I have a high rank, but that doesn't mean I am in charge. If anything, I'm only in charge of enforcing the rules and helping whomever needs help + guiding the Support's , Moderators and now also, the Administrator's of this server, since I was recently promoted to Manager, or Head-Admin (old name). I'm still not going to suggest or decide promotions or demotions, that's Kurtis/Jesus's job. Not mine. If you want to know my job and also the other staff's jobs click on this link --> http://www.infamousdream.org/t377-staff-ranks

Let's get back to the topic. I was talking about Tier Rank System right? Now I will explain in details what I mean by this. First, Take a look at this: http://prntscr.com/2rlfwb

That link shows this: Choose Options: Tier 1 = Recruit, Tier 2 = Corporal, Tier 3 = Sergeant, Tier 4 = Lieutenant, Tier 5 = Captain and last but not least, Tier 6 = General.

These are the different tier ranks you can have in a friends chat. My friends chat is called "Help Chat", meaning I made it so people can use it to talk with eachother and help eachother.

Say you begin from the bottom, at "Not Ranked" or just as a "FRIEND",
To get to Tier 1 = Recruit, you'll need: 1) To join my friends chat "Bonesaw L". 2) To have played for atleast a whole day. 3) To have registered on the forums.
When I have seen you in my chat, and on forums and if you have played for a whole day, then you can come to me and request a "Promotion" or if you forget, I'll eventually do it when I am on.

From there you have started your journey, and your main goal is to reach higher Tier level, and hopefully 1 day become either a Captain or General. 

Below I will put every tier, and what are the requirements to get there:

Main goals: Be dedicated, loyal, active and helpful. If you don't have either of them, it doesn't matter if you have the other requirements. YOU WILL NOT GET A CHANCE TO BECOME T2-T3

Requirements for T2 & T3 wrote:
To reach T2 you'll need: 1st; Played for a week. 2nd; Know the: Server Rules. 3rd; Reached atleast 5 99's skillcapes.
To reach T3 you'll need: 1st; Know the: Server & Pking Rules. 2nd; Know the whole staff team, (rank and name)

Those are easy to get, don't you think? These below are even harder. Remember, that's not all you need to do to get the ranks. There are more to it, those are just requirements.

Requirements for T4 & T5 wrote:
To reach T4 you'll need: 1st; Know: ALL THE RULES. 2nd; Never have been punished for breaking rules (If you have broken rules before, i'll decide whether you'll get a new chance or not. If you don't get another chance, [If you did something REALLY BAD] then you'll stay Tier 3 forever.) 3rd; Played the server for ATLEAST 1 month.
To reach T5 you'll need: 1st; Played the server for 3 months TOTAL. 2nd; You MUST have atleast 30 posts on the forums.

And the Ultimate Goal. Tier 6.

To be honest, I will not be promoting someone to Tier 6. Tier 6 are given to players who are respected members of this server like. They can be Ex-Staff, current Staff or old Veterans of this server, who are respected and known by alot of people: Here are the current Generals (T6): Xitra, Stank151, Chronic Bear, Crimsonblade, Rainz, Smirnoff, Techworm, Farfromit, Tony, Torva, Absentkiller, Airblade. And of course, all the current staff members, from Introducing the Tier System 10qhzb10 Kurtis down to newly promoted Introducing the Tier System 7wuaon6 YoGi Very Happy.

I will be giving Tier 6 to players that are or may be future staff members of this server. You might ask, how can you know who should be staff Bonesaw? Eventually Kurtis will let me know before he promotes I believe. But just because you got Tier 6, doesn't mean you WILL 100% Guaranteed be staff member. Look at Stank151, Torva, Tony. They all are Generals, but they still haven't been promoted. So being T6 doesn't GUARANTEE you a staff position. It just shows everyone else, that you can be a role model and that you are a respected member of this server/community. I would call the rank itself: Contributer, If you aren't staff. If, somehow, you got T6 without being staff. You are part of this servers success.
In other words, Tier 6 is a BIG ASS DEAL. You gotta be patient, dedicated, active and helpful. You gotta prove that you are worthy of the rank. 

The players who have the rank General are like co-staff in my friends chat. They have some commands, like Kicking and Muting players in the chat. Their job is to get rid of players who are in the chat to either start arguements or be rude. If you are general and you see this, how you handle the situation will prove if you are worthy of being staff or not. If you abuse simple commands like that, you WILL lose your rank and will not be able to get it back. But if you use it to get rid of those trolls who "Deserves it" (rule breakers etcs...), then truly you are worthy of keeping the rank. 

Also, YOU MUST BE Tier 4-5 to apply for staff. Because when you are tier 4+ you meet the requirements for staff: Knowing the rules, etcs....
It would be a bad thing to apply before, because the chance of getting denied is much higher than when you are T4+. So put that in mind Very Happy

I hope this will help, If you have any questions, let me know. (This is a sort of a Suggestion, but hopefully it will be added Wink)

Introducing the Tier System Blue_a10 Administrators & Introducing the Tier System 7Dmcu21 Managers
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
YoGi
Support
Support
YoGi

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Tier System   Introducing the Tier System Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:33 pm

Oh hey, I see my name! Very Happy But quite honestly, this is a great idea. Hopefully this will keep more people on so I have more people to talk with and pick around at!
Back to top Go down
fr0zn m3
fr0zn m3

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Tier System   Introducing the Tier System Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:51 pm

Tier 6 ftw! Yeah.... you know you're all jelly that i was the first and founding general in boners chat Razz But yeah i also think this is a great idea! shows how pro i am  afro 
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Tier System   Introducing the Tier System Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:56 pm

Hahahaha your hilarious Chris Very Happy
Yogi I had to put you there since ur pro too xD. And you are our newly promoted support Wink
Back to top Go down
YoGi
Support
Support
YoGi

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Tier System   Introducing the Tier System Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:58 pm

My respects to the newly promoted boner Wink
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Tier System   Introducing the Tier System Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:33 pm

Oh yeah xD i almost forgot Very Happy
Thanks brooo ♥️
Back to top Go down
Kidd Baker

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Tier System   Introducing the Tier System Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:14 pm

Pretty sweet idea. I like this bone!
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Tier System   Introducing the Tier System Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:15 pm

Thanks. But ill edit this as its not complete. Some of the reqs are ridiculous. You can suggest ideas regarding this topic: Requirement, below Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stank151
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Tier System   Introducing the Tier System Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:38 am

Nice, Im gonna check it out soon
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Tier System   Introducing the Tier System Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:21 pm

Your tier 6 braaaah <33
Back to top Go down
Spidey97
Donator
Donator
Spidey97

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Tier System   Introducing the Tier System Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:35 pm

Great idea boner! This gives players a feeling of accomplishment and server worth without being staff!!  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Tier System   Introducing the Tier System Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing the Tier System
Page 1 of 1