Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fr0zn m3 Admin Application

Go down 
+2
Kurtis
fr0zn m3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fr0zn m3
fr0zn m3

Fr0zn m3 Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Fr0zn m3 Admin Application   Fr0zn m3 Admin Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:56 pm

Your Name: Chris

Your Age: 17, 18 on the 31st of march Smile

Your Skype:Don't want to get ddosed do I? Wink Kurtis i really need your skype... Very Happy

In-Game Name: Fr0zn m3 (although I do need to speak to you kurtis)

Why you want to be a Support / Mod / Admin: Not going to lie, I did see my name on the promotions list and knew I had to apply in order to achieve the rank of admin Smile I would absolutely love to be an admin on Infamous Dream because the thought of being such a high rank, making such a big difference and potentially having such a huge impact on the server will make me feel great on a daily basis. I have never been an admin (apart from on my own server of course) so I would like the opportunity to try and do the very best I can to help each and every member of our wonderful community! My goal from day one on this server has been to help anyone in anyway I can and having this rank would enable me to do that even more efficiently and lets not beat about the bush... Kurtis just wants some admin D, since he promoted boner his sex life went down the drain :L

Why we should choose you: I'm a very experienced player on the server. Total play time of about 4 months I think? This means I know all the ins and outs which is knowledge I enjoy passing onto other players. I also, arguably, am the most active player on the server. I will play every day without fail unless I have pressing issues (irl) or I'm on holiday. Whenever I log onto the server I aim to help others above anything else. This is actually something I enjoy doing so having more tools/commands will make it even more fun Very Happy As I'm sure you've realised the server is finally growing which will soon mean we need a good staff ladder to keep things under control, I hope to fill one of the admin spots, potentially one day the manager spot, and fulfill my potential (If that counts on runescape) I always aim to be the best I can be and being an admin wouldn't make a difference to my motivation.

How well do you know the server: Extremely well, I don't think there's anything i don't know. Prices, drops, skills, money making. I'm like a walking Infamous Book of Knowledge Very Happy

How well do other players know you: Very well, Obviously brand new players might not know me as well as people like Bonesaw, for example, however I like to think I know every player on the server to the extent of being their 'Internet Friend'.

How well does the staff know you: All of the staff members know me very well. I make sure that I at least speak to them when they're on even if they're not going to be on for long. Unfortunately Bonesaw L has a tendency to spend a rather long time playing which means I know him very well.. :L

Do other players/staff like you: I think so, I do my best to get along with everyone and resolve issues that may hurt a friendship/relationship

Any other info: I lift about 5 tonnes with my little finger on my day off and I have balls the size of Bonesaw's face (measured and confirmed by the mighty manager himself). I know I'm a newly promoted Moderator on the server and if this application is denied through that then I will completely understand however, we all know what a shoddy job Bonesaw made of this role which means someone has to pick up the pieces right? Wink In all seriousness though, If i were chose for this position I would take it very seriously and do my job to the best of my ability whenever I'm on and that's a promise i make right now to the Infamous Dream community!

"With great power, Comes great responsibility" ~Uncle Ben (spider mans uncle(if you didn't know that I'm ashamed Very Happy))

Thanks in advance for reading and reviewing my application for an admin position Smile I'll re-thank you anyway but this means you get two <3
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Fr0zn m3 Admin Application   Fr0zn m3 Admin Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:08 am

YOU NUB, WRONG FORUM LOLOLOL.

Post this on the new forum and I'll accept it xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Fr0zn m3 Admin Application   Fr0zn m3 Admin Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:59 am

Me and Kurtis has been talking about it (this) and I am 99% sure you'll get a respond that will make you happy.
This will be your last application if accepted, since you can't apply for higher ranks than that. I'm sure you'll be a perfect man for the job. No need to say good luck, Kurtis and I both know what the outcome will be Very Happy Get ready to make your whole bank useless Razz (remember to read Admin+ rules)
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: Fr0zn m3 Admin Application   Fr0zn m3 Admin Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:38 am

Ill support if you can promise me you restrict yourself from trading spawned items
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Fr0zn m3 Admin Application   Fr0zn m3 Admin Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:40 am

I've given him a 10 minute long lecture about that. If he does trade out spawned items after his promotion, then gad damn. He ain't gonna be admin for long xD (Instant Demotion)
After your promotion, all your old "legit" items will be useless (when it comes to pking, staking etcs..)
you can still use them, but they have no value to you, since you can spawn them when you lose them.
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: Fr0zn m3 Admin Application   Fr0zn m3 Admin Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:06 am

^ correct, but you can still play the game on another account.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
fr0zn m3
fr0zn m3

PostSubject: Re: Fr0zn m3 Admin Application   Fr0zn m3 Admin Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:00 pm

First off, of course I wouldn't Xitra Smile

Thanks again (told you i would) to everyone who's replied and given me feedback Smile I've put this on new forums (Kurtis, boner, Xitra) so if you want to post thats where ill be looking from now on, although I will check this one Smile

But I do need to speak to you about this Kurtis so I'll pm you on other forums or something Smile

Thanks again

~Fr0zn M3, Chris
Back to top Go down
Sparc Mac
Support
Support
Sparc Mac

PostSubject: Re: Fr0zn m3 Admin Application   Fr0zn m3 Admin Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:58 pm

kurtis new forums?
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Fr0zn m3 Admin Application   Fr0zn m3 Admin Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:09 pm

Yes Sparc Mac: Heres the link --> Infamousdream.Enjin.Com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fr0zn m3 Admin Application   Fr0zn m3 Admin Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fr0zn m3 Admin Application
Page 1 of 1