Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lights' Admin Application

Go down 
+2
Rainz
Lights
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lights
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lights

Lights' Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Lights' Admin Application   Lights' Admin Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:51 am

Applying for Mod/Admin: Admin

Your Name: Lights (carlin irl)

Your Age: I'm 15 years old, sir. I hope that you respect the fact that I'm not very old, but I hope that there will be no problems regarding that!

In-Game Name: Zero

Why you want to be a Mod/Admin:  i have been mod for a while now and i feel that i am ready to take on the roll of being an admin. i am always helping people and making sure that they have the best and most enjoyable time on this server possible. I think I can benefit the server a lot wen I am admin due to my different timezones, meaning I can deal with issues whilst no other staff members are playing, I am really good at web designing and coding. Any situation that is put it my way I will find the right way to deal with it, I love working with forums and I could do a lot to help the server, I have some ideas for the forums that will be very beneficial.

Why we should choose you:Because i suit this position like no other, i have a passion for this server and am always active, i can see this server will go far and i really want to be a big part of the development of this outstanding server, if I end up getting this position, I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN.

How well do you know the server: I know everything about this server, I spend day upon day studying this server and always learning new things.

How well do other players know you:I know everyone that plays the game, and THEY LOVE ME!!

How well does the staff know you: i have met all the staff members ingame and we are all good friends Smile

Last edited by Lights on Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rainz
Veteran
Veteran
Rainz

PostSubject: Re: Lights' Admin Application   Lights' Admin Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:33 am

#14yearsoldnolie But besides that Support
Back to top Go down
Lights
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lights

PostSubject: Re: Lights' Admin Application   Lights' Admin Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:08 am

kden, Feedback pls guys?
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Lights' Admin Application   Lights' Admin Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:19 pm

Well right now there's only 2 mods, and no admins, were going to need more players/mods until we get more admins, plus I was talking to some players and they said they really don't like you :O Do you know why???
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
Rainz
Veteran
Veteran
Rainz

PostSubject: Re: Lights' Admin Application   Lights' Admin Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:14 pm

Rainz wrote:
Seriously stop editing my shit #13yearsoldnolie
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Lights' Admin Application   Lights' Admin Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:18 pm

Rainz wrote:
Rainz wrote:
Seriously stop editing my shit #13yearsoldnolie
LMFAO XD!!
Back to top Go down
Farfromit
Veteran
Veteran
Farfromit

PostSubject: Re: Lights' Admin Application   Lights' Admin Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:06 pm

Kurtis wrote:
Well right now there's only 2 mods, and no admins, were going to need more players/mods until we get more admins, plus I was talking to some players and they said they really don't like you :O Do you know why???
But, he sounds like such an awesome, chill person on the forums o.O

I actually miss playing, I had some great friends xD

Last edited by farfromit on Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rainz
Veteran
Veteran
Rainz

PostSubject: Re: Lights' Admin Application   Lights' Admin Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:07 pm

farfromit wrote:
Kurtis wrote:
But, she sounds like such an awesome, chill person on the forums o.O

I actually miss playing, I had some great friends xD
Lights is a he.
Back to top Go down
Farfromit
Veteran
Veteran
Farfromit

PostSubject: Re: Lights' Admin Application   Lights' Admin Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:10 pm

I changed it...that would have been embarrasing, thanks for the heads up! Wink
Back to top Go down
Lights
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lights

PostSubject: Re: Lights' Admin Application   Lights' Admin Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:15 pm

Can you tell me their names names because I really can't see why people wouldn't like me, I think I am a likeable person and most of the people on the server I get along with, mind= fucked
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Lights
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lights

PostSubject: Re: Lights' Admin Application   Lights' Admin Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:28 pm

I try my hardest to be helpful and I get along with everyone I don't see why anyone wouldn't like me. Sad
Back to top Go down
rhysso

PostSubject: Re: Lights' Admin Application   Lights' Admin Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:38 pm

Disagree with kurtis as i play with lights all the time and he does nothing wrong he helps people and teaches people how to play the game i think he will be a great admin
Back to top Go down
Lights
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lights

PostSubject: Re: Lights' Admin Application   Lights' Admin Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 9:05 pm

Thanks Rhys, Smile
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Lights' Admin Application   Lights' Admin Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:28 pm

rhysso wrote:
Disagree with kurtis as i play with lights all the time and he does nothing wrong he helps people and teaches people how to play the game i think he will be a great admin
Not to be a dick but you didn't read my post...

Me: some players and they said they really don't like you :O Do you know why???

Some players said this, i didn't say it, in fact I really like Lights lol, he's fucking hilarious XD

Rhysso: Disagree with kurtis

You disagree with me??? How do you disagree with me saying that other players are pming this to me... I have yet to see you in-game sooo...
Back to top Go down
Lights
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lights

PostSubject: Re: Lights' Admin Application   Lights' Admin Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:50 pm

Good point. :3
Back to top Go down
rhysso

PostSubject: Re: Lights' Admin Application   Lights' Admin Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:46 am

Oh shit sorry man i didnt read it write my apoligise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lights' Admin Application   Lights' Admin Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lights' Admin Application
Page 1 of 1